Mandy Moore is blonde again

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

God, my love needs to come back to the music scene and make some bops. I’m tired of those hallmark acoustic sh it fests she sings lately. 

In My Pocket is a BOP, Mandy Moore 2001 is her best album imo. 

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

19 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I love her, but I hate that she’s making everyone believe that an $8 box of hair dye did this. SMH 

the tomfoolery 

This!!  So true!  I always hate when celebrities do this.  Then you have people believe it.  Then those people come and sit in my chair and think that I can take them from black to blonde in a two hour appointment.  SMH.  :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

This!!  So true!  I always hate when celebrities do this.  Then you have people believe it.  Then those people come and sit in my chair and think that I can take them from black to blonde in a two hour appointment.  SMH.  :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Do they ever try to haggle and be like well Garnier is $8 a box why are you charging me so much? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This inspired me to stream her hated classics bart rejoice GIFbaby it’s real, so, so real that I jussssstttt can’t explain the wayyyyy that it’s making me feeel 

Lol I love that song, its so cute.

Its interesting how cringey yet cute and catchy her first album was.

Gotta love how hard her label tried to make her a "****" lolita with all the innuendos like in Candy and So Real

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block