Mandy Moore is blonde again

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I love her, but I hate that she’s making everyone believe that an $8 box of hair dye did this. SMH 

the tomfoolery 

augggagagahahahaha ahhahah :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm in tears Cray you don't miss a thing :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

6 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I've loved blonde Mandy but this shade aint it. It looks damaged and mousey. This is how she should do blonde

Pin on Hairlellujah!!

Maybe it's the dark brows she has now?

This inspired me to stream her hated classics bart rejoice GIFbaby it’s real, so, so real that I jussssstttt can’t explain the wayyyyy that it’s making me feeel 

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
59 minutes ago, Martini said:

is she an actress Big Brother Reaction GIF by Big Brother After Dark

She is an actress - she stars in a family drama 'this is us' right now....and before that she was in a few rom-coms and teen movies in the early 2000's. "a walk to remember" , "saved" and "how to deal" are classics.... she was also in 'princess diaries' 

She was a popstar in the 90's with a few big hits like "candy" , "in my pocket" and "cry" 

She was marketed similar to Britney Spears in the 90's so her first couple albums were bubble gum pop and then she released a few more recent albums that are more 'folk-pop' or 'adult contemporary' 

She has a beautiful voice. And she voiced Rapunzel in 'Tangled' 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, MX3 said:

She is an actress - she stars in a family drama 'this is us' right now....and before that she was in a few rom-coms and teen movies in the early 2000's. "a walk to remember" , "saved" and "how to deal" are classics.... she was also in 'princess diaries' 

She was a popstar in the 90's with a few big hits like "candy" , "in my pocket" and "cry" 

She was marketed similar to Britney Spears in the 90's so her first couple albums were bubble gum pop and then she released a few more recent albums that are more 'folk-pop' or 'adult contemporary' 

She has a beautiful voice. And she voiced Rapunzel in 'Tangled' 

When I read that comment I- but then I realized not everyone had the same experience growing up. To me, there was a time when Britney, Christina, Jessica, and Mandy were all in the same league for me. Mandy was in so many movies growing up as well. Britney and Christina were always levels above them and then Britney surpassed all of them. I’m glad that even though Jessica and Mandy never found huge success in music they both found success elsewhere. More iconic than some newbies with number ones that will fade in a decade 

• Love 6
  • Content Curators
9 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I've loved blonde Mandy but this shade aint it. It looks damaged and mousey. This is how she should do blonde

Pin on Hairlellujah!!

Maybe it's the dark brows she has now?

Imo that kind of blonde made  her look older, it's too yellow, the new blonde suits her better.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

11 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I love her, but I hate that she’s making everyone believe that an $8 box of hair dye did this. SMH 

the tomfoolery 

Hopefully people are smart enough to realize that they can’t just put that box on her on their head and it will come out that way. But she is sponsored by them and they probably did use the color somewhere during the process.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block