'You Spin Me Round' - Who did it better? Thalia or Jessica Simpson

'You Spin Me Round' - Who did it better? Thalia or Jessica Simpson  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Midnight even this gave Thalia a run for her money 

:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: none of them have an Arrasando, Amor a la Mexicana, Mujer Latina, Piel Morena, No Me Enseñaste though :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: okay you got me, got me dancing around like

QuestionableTerribleJavalina-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

you win this round :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited: about time :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Isn't her business brand worth 1 billion dollars?

jessica simpson bathing suits canada cheap online

Yes, but that doesn’t make up the net worth she is entitled to. Same reason Britney doesn’t have a billion net worth. I don’t think it’s entirely because it’s been mismanaged drastically. I don’t think she ever had a net worth that close 

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Wikipedia says:

but I don't know her career, so I don't know if it's true, 'cause there's no source

Ahhh. I think this is true now that I think back. 
I think her team released it to see if it would take off but it never did. 

• Like 1

Neither, both covers suck. The original is a classic though. This is when Jessica went through that phase where she tried to sound like Britney but she would always sound super constipated in the end. Her "Bootz" cover just was awful, like she tries too hard to sound **** and it just doesn't work for her. Her earlier music was ok though. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block