Britney Hiatus Twitter account suspended

3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Great news this morning :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: literally can’t stand that page. The fact most of the vile people that have been on here stan that page just tells me enough about the person who must run it :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: 

Why though ? That page was reaching a couple of times, true, but I think they were very informative and they stay away from drama and exposure, which sounds good to me. My fave #FreeBritney page tbh :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Roger said:

Why though ? That page was reaching a couple of times, true, but I think they were very informative and they stay away from drama and exposure, which sounds good to me. My fave #FreeBritney page tbh :eyes_britney_laugh:

I felt like they were all over the place in where their priorities stood. One moment they’re supporting streaming parties and purchasing the new singles and then writing conspiracy theories that don’t align with someone who is not a boycotter. I also didn’t like that literally every Britney thread created on here was one of their tweets and quite frankly, just exhausting. I do get where there is a need for someone like that, but wish there was more consistency on their part 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I felt like they were all over the place in where their priorities stood. One moment they’re supporting streaming parties and purchasing the new singles and then writing conspiracy theories that don’t align with someone who is not a boycotter. I also didn’t like that literally every Britney thread created on here was one of their tweets and quite frankly, just exhausting. I do get where there is a need for someone like that, but wish there was more consistency on their part 

Thank you for explaining, your POV is interesting and as soon as they come back I am gonna look deeper into their posts :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: