What's with Britney's version of Telephone?

The latest Blackout leaks (Pull Out, Sugarfall) got me thinking about Telephone. I think it exists somewhere in better quality, I mean I'm almost sure someone has the multitracks, because there's some other versions of this around youtube.

Here's an original leak that's very LQ

Here's a "collab" with Gaga, someone who made it has the multitracks for sure. Also it's untouched vocals, I mean at least not robotic-like.

Here's also a better version without Gaga but with robotney instead.

Can anybody leak a good mix of this song already?? Exhale twinks can trade it for bodies :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I mean seriously somebody help us :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, F.a.u.zish said:

Ive always been confused about how it came to sound like that in the first place. I understand it was a really early demo, but why even make her sound like that in it?

The song wasn't originally meant to sound like that at all. The snippet iLeaks first posted sounded nothing like what we eventually ended up getting

As it turns out whoever bought and leaked the song put it through a Flanger plugin which distorted the whole thing, presumably just to **** with people

Sadly, the original version is still out there but I doubt it will ever leak to be honest

• Love 1
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

The song wasn't originally meant to sound like that at all. The snippet iLeaks first posted sounded nothing like what we eventually ended up getting

As it turns out whoever bought and leaked the song put it through a Flanger plugin which distorted the whole thing, presumably just to **** with people

Sadly, the original version is still out there but I doubt it will ever leak to be honest

Was about to say I thought the distortion was done by whoever leaked the song. I remember asking someone if this was a song that’s traded around and they said they didn’t know anything about it. @JackSProductions how about you?

I always plug this:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: but here is my attempt at remastering the song. I used vocals from Britney’s original demo, the clear vocals from the collab with Gaga, and did backing vocals with Gaga, Beyonce, and Myah Marie. I wanted Britney’s voice to sound fuller and used Break the Ice’s vocal mixing as inspiration. I added extra instrumentation too, almost making it sound like a live performance rather than just the studio track. I do have a version of just the studio track too, but I like this one better

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/HNAQhf6zxL6D8TL8A 

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Omg cool I didn't know that!

1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

This. The leaked version someone added vocoder over the entire thing including the instrumental it doesn’t sound like that. The collab version is official, darkchild actually spoke about it before it leaked. I’ve never came across anyone with it, ileaks I believe was Burim who famously had a bunch of stuff nobody else ever managed to get including Gaga’s  “out of control”. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Well I never knew this :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

3 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

This. The leaked version someone added vocoder over the entire thing including the instrumental it doesn’t sound like that. The collab version is official, darkchild actually spoke about it before it leaked. I’ve never came across anyone with it, ileaks I believe was Burim who famously had a bunch of stuff nobody else ever managed to get including Gaga’s  “out of control”. 

iLeaks is not Burim. It was a group of people & they had over a dozen Britney tracks including the final mix of Rebellion.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

iLeaks is not Burim. It was a group of people & they had over a dozen Britney tracks including the final mix of Rebellion.

Thanks for clarifying I wasn’t sure. Also not quite sure how true the rebellion thing was they didn’t post anything new from the song. 

• Love 1