What's with Britney's version of Telephone?

Telephone could have been a big hit for Britney I think. It’s more Britney than Gaga imo but her vocals are soooo robotic. I’ve never understood why producers overproduce her vocals so much. Her vocals aren’t what they were when she was younger but she still has a good voice that can be used if they would give up on that nasally baby voice

17 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Telephone could have been a big hit for Britney I think. It’s more Britney than Gaga imo but her vocals are soooo robotic. I’ve never understood why producers overproduce her vocals so much. Her vocals aren’t what they were when she was younger but she still has a good voice that can be used if they would give up on that nasally baby voice

Glory was the closest we have gotten to a more organic sounding vocal since ITZ. Blackout, Circus, and FF are really overproduced despite working. I think Britney Jean would’ve been a return to element (as we saw with Alien and Perfume) at least in terms of vocal production, but we all know what happened with that. I know it’s been discussed again and again so it’s nothing new but, I did find that even during some parts of glory they struggled to produce her vocals consistently. Like invitation used a vocoder or whatever, but even then it could’ve been mastered a lot better at the chorus. Just like me, while excellent could’ve also been produced slightly better because it’s obvious the vocals are there throughout the song. 

lastly, tracks like private show (the falsetto is the most beautiful I’ve heard her sing in a long time) have been messed with too due to their confusion with how to produce her vocals. There’s no reason for her to be sounding like that LMAO

7 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Thanks for clarifying I wasn’t sure. Also not quite sure how true the rebellion thing was they didn’t post anything new from the song. 

Ileaks had everything they claimed to have, I bought 4 tracks from them directly & others have circulated several more that were sourced from them. They were expensive as ****, but they were 100% legit. They were the OG Music Mafia.

• Love 1