Why is Taylor Swift called the music industry?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She forced Spotify to change their payments of artists and songwriters, she forced apple Music to pay artists during the 3 month free trial, to which she granted 1989 as an exclusive there.   

Because she is one of the few who can actually sell millions of records  Because of how savvy she and her team are Because she is one of the greatest lyricist of our generation Because

Posted Images

Because she is one of the few who can actually sell millions of records 

Because of how savvy she and her team are

Because she is one of the greatest lyricist of our generation

Because she constantly seeks ways to improve her artistry

Because her fans and the bunch of haters that will comment below in this thread keep her relevant :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+
57 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Because she is one of the few who can actually sell millions of records 

Because of how savvy she and her team are

Because she is one of the greatest lyricist of our generation

Because she constantly seeks ways to improve her artistry

Because her fans and the bunch of haters that will comment below in this thread keep her relevant :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

So is Michael Jackson, Madonna, and their contemporaries considered the music industry as well? I mean, they all in their hey day sold millions of records, their teams were savvy, have massive fanbases, and are critically acclaimed for their artistry.

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Cause she’s a bully. The bullied became the bully. The fact that she sends her fans to do her dirty work is so off putting. “Better do what Taylor wants or you’re about to be put on blast by her and her fans and be a news story” :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: Success comes at a price though :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: sad how this pandemic opened my eyes :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Like 3

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Because

she changed streaming rules for artists and always advocates artists rights ...

re-recording her music to reclaim her masters will become a thing 

she has changed the music industry time and time again

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Because

she changed streaming rules for artists and always advocates artists rights ...

re-recording her music to reclaim her masters will become a thing 

she has changed the music industry time and time again

I don’t think many people really understand what Taylor Swift has done to the music industry. 

That’s why I respect her. 

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

So is Michael Jackson, Madonna, and their contemporaries considered the music industry as well? I mean, they all in their hey day sold millions of records, their teams were savvy, have massive fanbases, and are critically acclaimed for their artistry.

Absolutely, they totally ruled and that’s why they achieved a legendary status. It’s just that the interviewer happened to use that title with Taylor. 
The fan base did not coin it, it was that interviewer, quoting a magazine.

• Like 1
  • Exhale+

Because she's not :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: it's just how her fanbase likes to call her. But every fanbase does the same thing because every fanbase thinks the highest of their artist. That's all.

• Like 4
48 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Because she's not :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: it's just how her fanbase likes to call her. But every fanbase does the same thing because every fanbase thinks the highest of their artist. That's all.

Omg you said something smart, I'm impressed 

51 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

You call her ‘mama’ :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Because she sells more than any other artist releasing, continously breaks her own records, recieves both fan and critical acclaim, fights for the rights of other artists leading to change, engages her fans etc etc.

People keep saying she "plays victim", how and to who? But ultimately, that doesn't sell music enough to make her a sales force, touring force or win a critics response.

• Like 1
  • Exhale+

Name me another artist that debuted in the 2000s, that can do a stadium tour, win album of the year 3X for 3 different genres. 

She also proved that sticking to just one genre of music is a thing of the past. Cant wait for her to resurrect heavy metal Music as only she can. 

• Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

She literally can sell actual albums as well as streaming. She can sell out stadiums with no problem, an amazing songwriter, she keeps fans interested by having Easter eggs in her videos and interviews, constantly makes her fans feel included in her career, and is very smart when it comes to promotion. Plus when it comes to support her fans put their money where their mouths are. They don’t support her online and not keep that same energy when it comes to buying her albums. She’s doing what artists were doing prior to 2010 and that’s sell. No one except Adele is doing that. And drake doesn’t count. He’s a streaming artist. 

• Like 2