She's not allowed to get pregnant

It's what people assume. 

However, I believe Britney is smart enough to know herself that getting pregnant while under a conservatorship is not a wise move and I'd say that's more likely the reason as to why she's not had another child yet. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, rennen said:

It's what people assume. 

However, I believe Britney is smart enough to know herself that getting pregnant while under a conservatorship is not a wise move and I'd say that's more likely the reason as to why she's not had another child yet. 

I agree. It seems pretty barbaric and archaic to force a grown woman to have an ********. However, I think if she did get pregnant and give birth, the child's guardian would be whoever is Britney's conservator.

• Like 3

I'd assume it's true due to conservatorship... considering Amanda Bynes was pregnant... and then she wasn't

I suppose it's possible Amanda had a miscarriage instead of something more sinister but I don't see how someone who doesn't technically have custody of themselves and has all medical decisions made for them would be able to have a child. 

Like someone said earlier though, if she was pregnant custody would most likely goto the father of said child and not the conservator unless that's what the father agreed to

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

It would be the father of that child lol.

Good point!

OT If she was to get pregnant they can't make her get an ********.  However of course they could threaten to not let her do X, Y & Z if she didn't get an ********.

I'll be glad when Britney gets to tell her side of things in the courtroom regarding this unethical, inhuman conservatorship.  I also think that EVERYONE involved in this from the judge (The 1 that 1st signed off on this back in 2008) all of the judges tat have overseen this case, the Drs, The lawyers and most importantly her Father and Lou Taylor needs to be investigated by The F.B.I!

Didn't one of her conservators commit suicide or something?   I believe his name was Andrew Wallet of all things smh.

1 minute ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Good point!

OT If she was to get pregnant they can't make her get an ********.  However of course they could threaten to not let her do X, Y & Z if she didn't get an ********.

I'll be glad when Britney gets to tell her side of things in the courtroom regarding this unethical, inhuman conservatorship.  I also think that EVERYONE involved in this from the judge (The 1 that 1st signed off on this back in 2008) all of the judges tat have overseen this case, the Drs, The lawyers and most importantly her Father and Lou Taylor needs to be investigated by The F.B.I!

Didn't one of her conservators commit suicide or something?   I believe his name was Andrew Wallet of all things smh.

Wallet didn't commit suicide, but he did demand a $500,000 raise for "keeping her away from ***** and alcohol," only to mysteriously resign months later and say it was in her "best interests" that he left. Soon after it was speculated that Britney was being held against her will in a mental institution.

Super, super shady. Something isn't right.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Good point!

What makes you think they couldn't force her? As barbaric as it seems, she has zero say in her medical decisions. An ******** is a medical procedure. The only reason I would think they wouldn't force an ******** on her is for religious reasons. I know she's typically Baptist, which I'm not sure the complete feelings towards ******** but isn't part of her family also catholic? For sure catholics are against ********.

Also pretty sure Andrew only resigned, not died let alone by suicide 

13 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Wallet didn't commit suicide, but he did demand a $500,000 raise for "keeping her away from ***** and alcohol," only to mysteriously resign months later and say it was in her "best interests" that he left. Soon after it was speculated that Britney was being held against her will in a mental institution.

Super, super shady. Something isn't right.

😳😳500K ******* dollar raise?   These people are ******* ripping her off, what are they gonna do when they burn through all of her money and assets?

Something hella SHADY is going on.  I mean Britney net worth went from almost 300M to being only worth 60M. smh.

I thought one of her conservator's died or something ... I don't know why I thought that I could have sworn I read that somewhere.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

What makes you think they couldn't force her? As barbaric as it seems, she has zero say in her medical decisions. An ******** is a medical procedure. The only reason I would think they wouldn't force an ******** on her is for religious reasons. I know she's typically Baptist, which I'm not sure the complete feelings towards ******** but isn't part of her family also catholic? For sure catholics are against ********.

Also pretty sure Andrew only resigned, not died let alone by suicide 

I could have sworn that someone from her conservator team died or something.   I believe I read that somewhere online a yr or 2 ago or something.

She could say NO Im not doing that and Idc what you all do to me I'm not ******* getting an ********.  What are they going to do hold her down and **** her and carry her to the Dr and have him or her perform the surgery?

The Dr wouldn't be able to do it under such conditions ntm I'm he could lose his license if he did and it got out.

Her Boys are will be 15 and 16 this yr.  At this point in the game she might not want to have anymore kids since they are almost grown and in College.  Of course that could be a reason why she might want too.

My Mom had my Brother when I was 15.  I was the only child up until that point and always wanted a sibling but by that point I was over it lololol.

2 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I could have sworn that someone from her conservator team died or something.   I believe I read that somewhere online a yr or 2 ago or something.

She could say NO Im not doing that and Idc what you all do to me I'm not ******* getting an ********.  What are they going to do hold her down and **** her and carry her to the Dr have them perform the surgery?

The Dr wouldn't be able to do it under such conditions ntm I'm sure he could lose his license if it ever got out.

There was a doctor who died, maybe that is what you are thinking of

And while I truly don't think they would force her to have an ******** (because of religion not the moral ethics of it in general) I also wouldn't put it past them either. They were able to put her in a facility against her will and give her meds against her will. I'm just saying, anything is possible however unlikely it may seem

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

There was a doctor who died, maybe that is what you are thinking of

And while I truly don't think they would force her to have an ******** (because of religion not the moral ethics of it in general) I also wouldn't put it past them either. They were able to put her in a facility against her will and give her meds against her will. I'm just saying, anything is possible however unlikely it may seem

I really hope it's some kind of end in sight for her.   I can't imagine being in something like that I mean not being able to spend my $$ that I worked hard for how I wished, or just going for a drive or just hanging with friends etc.

It's a special place in HELL for her father and all those involved and KARMA that ***** always comes around.