The Most Valuable Song from Every Country

1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

I mean it's catchy but why not Sergey? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

* SCREAMS LIKE A GIRL *

I love Sergey so much!!! I can't believe he hasn't taken off in other parts of the world, he has the whole package! I only know him because an old gay who watches EuroVision recommended him to me. And my gawd he's gorge..... Has he ever released a song in English?

PS: I made a thread here in Exhale about him but it flopped as hard as I was while making it.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

* SCREAMS LIKE A GIRL *

I love Sergey so much!!! I can't believe he hasn't taken off in other parts of the world, he has the whole package! I only know him because an old gay who watches EuroVision recommended him to me. And my gawd he's gorge..... Has he ever released a song in English?

PS: I made a thread here in Exhale about him but it flopped as hard as I was while making it.

Yes: 

I saw his performances

So good: 

He deserves a lot more, yes! 

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Yes: 

I saw his performances

So good: 

He deserves a lot more, yes! 

Yeah I know "Take It off", that's the song/video that I shared in my thread!

His songs are super cheesy and they clearly reference other artists, which is sad, but his looks and his dancing?? ON POINT.

10 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Yeah I know "Take It off", that's the song/video that I shared in my thread!

His songs are super cheesy and they clearly reference other artists, which is sad, but his looks and his dancing?? ON POINT.

Yes, but i feel like it's for the international market, his russian songs are more original, at least in my opinion. 

Is also great! 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, -BoxerInTheRing- said:

This is an interesting article. Ed sheeran single-handedly ruined pop music.

according to the source, it wasn't so single-handedly:

Ed Sheeran from the UK wrote Spotify’s most valuable song in just 90 minutes – but this could be because he allegedly took his ideas from other songwriters. In fact, Spotify froze payments for Shape Of You until the copyright battle could be resolved. A shame, because the song has been spun 2,724,013,193 times around the world, totting up $13.35m in royalties.

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block