ATC Appreciation Thread

• Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I always like when artists perform in outfits from the music videos.

I'm impressed with how well they pull off the choreo live.

They were amazing, I kinda wish the guys would of had more singing time, their voices give it a nice alluring touch.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Their singles are definitely their best, but 'Lonely' , 'Mind Machine', and 'So Magical' (all from their first album) are all worth a listen imo. Some fun slices of europop there. Their second album is okay, but musically seems to be aimed at a younger audience. Songs that could've been good ('No Place Like Home' and 'Star' come to mind) are decent productions with catchy choruses, but are drawn down by childish lyrics.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
8 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

@Midnight Why the eff is this gay azz song growing on me?

must be YOUR gay azz the reason why? :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

lol jk love that song, it's a bop.

On 5/8/2021 at 5:05 PM, Britney'sBish said:

It seems like they got to sing on other songs.

I feel like I need to download their albums.

How come I didn't get this notification :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

They have some pretty good songs actually, I'm bopping to my heart beats like a drum and thinking about you :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

They announced a reunion..

I think ava max was born in 84 and had the best surgery to look like a teen. 

Carly rae jepsen turns 36 this year, and her call me maybe look made her look a decade younger, and I feel it was done on purpose so she could appeal to Justin's teen audiences back then. Only now she does Music her age, and it flops. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block