ATC Appreciation Thread

AT.JPG.e217e2cea0d93f1fc5d2cd64231fa2de.JPGCan we take a moment to appreciate ATC.

I kind of miss the early 2000's gay AF europop surge.

The guys were so hot and the blonde girl gave me everything I needed (some strong Kylie vibes).

Around The World

This bop still slays and it's still being sampled to this day. Most people don't know that it's cover/alteration of a Russian song. ATC definitely owned it though, this is the version everyone thinks of.

The shot of the girls on the hood of the car? I live!

It's a shame they never took off globally after Around The World...

My Heart Beats Like A Drum

Once again Blondie (Sarah) is giving me EVERYTHING!

This video is Gay AF, but the guy with the brown hair (Joey) is so hot.

Thinking Of You

This one is probably the most dated, totally screams that '99 sound.

Why Oh Why

They were clearly "inspired" by Britney's Stronger visually.

I miss all the europop songs that used to trickle over to the US.

Music these days seems more region locked than ever, pretty sure we have payola to thank for that nonsense.

Things only got Gayer with their second album...

I'm In Heaven (When You Kiss Me)

Gives me major Aqua vibes. This was ultimately the song and video that sunk the group.

A good example of what probably would have happened to Britney if they had went with that animated video for Baby One More Time that the label wanted.

Set Me Free

Every group needs a desert video right?

Livio looks so much better after ditching the blonde dye job that plagued the early 2000's

New York City

It's a shame they never evolved (a problem with too many labels).

Again they were giving me Kylie vibes here.

I think we need another Europop resurgence, music here in the states has become so cookie cutter and predictable.

Get some MK Ultra type beats that'll get stuck in your head and let it take over the airwaves.

They definitely made their mark though...

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

I'd like to thank Ava Max for lying about her age. If I wasn't googling that I  would have forgot about My Head & My Heart and wouldn't have looked up all the ATC stuff.

Obviously Around The World will always be their best song, but I'm really liking My Heart Beats Like A Drum.

@Midnight get in here and check this gay music out, some of it (Like I'm In Heaven) can fit in your worst songs ever thread.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
13 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I'd like to thank Ava Max for lying about her age. If I wasn't googling that I  would have forgot about My Head & My Heart and wouldn't have looked up all the ATC stuff.

Obviously Around The World will always be their best song, but I'm really liking My Heart Beat Like A Drum.

@Midnight get in here and check this gay music out, some of it (Like I'm In Heaven) can fit in your worst songs ever thread.

I've heard of them, I love My Heart Beats Like A Drum and Around The World. I'll check them out :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Just now, Midnight said:

I've heard of them, I love My Heart Beats Like A Drum and Around The World. I'll check them out :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

The only other one I found worth it was Why Oh Why.

The video for My Heart Beats Like A Drum has been on a steady rotation today lol.

I just love that Blondie (Sarah) does her spins with her hair the correct way, and I loves me a go-go boot (almost as much as a go-go boy).

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

The only other one I found worth it was Why Oh Why.

The video for My Heart Beats Like A Drum has been on a steady rotation today lol.

I just love that Blondie (Sarah) does her spins with her hair the correct way, and I loves me a go-go boot (almost as much as a go-go boy).

I love the way the guys look, can you do that look for me BB the blonde one and learn the choreo too? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I love the way the guys look, can you do that look for me BB the blonde one and learn the choreo too? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Only if we get one of those lacefronts, I'm not dying my hair blonde again.

I'm actually pretty decent with choreo, one of my good Judy's and I learned almost all of the choreography for React by PCD in a day. Funnily enough he looks a lot like the guy with the brown hair, only prettier.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Only if we get one of those lacefronts, I'm not dying my hair blonde again.

I'm actually pretty decent with choreo, one of my good Judy's and I learned almost all of the choreography for React by PCD in a day. Funnily enough he looks a lot like the guy with the brown hair, only prettier.

:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: BB I need to see that React choreo

I- :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

QqZl.gif

• Haha 1

• Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

He has the video, he and his BF moved back to LA.

I'll see if he still has it lol.

I LOVE what Ava Max did with the song, she's so underrated people are sleeping on her :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Edited by Midnight

9 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I LOVE what Ava Max did, she's so underrated people are sleeping on her :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I don't know what it is, but she just doesn't click with me.

She's got some grade A bops, but there's just something about her that just doesn't stand out.

I forgot her name when talking about her earlier

Maybe it's the stupid haircut I don't like?

But I do agree about the music, bops on bops

My Head & My Heart and Kings & Queens are my favorite.

Cupcakke once again came to the rescue with Sweet But Psycho

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
19 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I don't know what it is, but she just doesn't click with me.

She's got some grade A bops, but there's just something about her that just doesn't stand out.

I forgot her name when talking about her earlier

Maybe it's the stupid haircut I don't like?

But I do agree about the music, bops on bops

My Head & My Heart and Kings & Queens are my favorite.

Cupcakke once again came to the rescue with Sweet But Psycho

BB nooo not that stupid haircut :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I LOVE Born To The Night, bop :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: cupcakke is a masterpiece

• Love 1

36 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I LOVE what Ava Max did with the song, she's so underrated people are sleeping on her :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I love her too but allegedly to Google she is worth 3 million, like how? 

+ I read somewhere that her producer is her boyfriend? (Circuit) he is born 1986, so... the age lie is maybe true? 

I don't know :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I love her too but allegedly to Google she is worth 3 million, like how? 

+ I read somewhere that her producer is her boyfriend? (Circuit) he is born 1986, so... the age lie is maybe true? 

I don't know :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Pretty sure the age lie is totally true!

wy-2.gif

She's been at it a long time.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Pretty sure the age lie is totally true!

wy-2.gif

She's been at it a long time.

Like why is she singing better in this clip? She sounds more breathy on stage now. 

+ We don't need to hide the fact, that she did botox? Because it's so obvious with her. 

But it's a shame that the industry is like that, Cindy Lauper started also very late, why is that such a huge issue in 2021, that she needs to hide it? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1

OooOoOOooOhh thanks for this... I like this kind of music because I was a kid when it came out haha

They are definitely gay... I don't find the guys hot at all though??

I didn't know the name of the song nor that it was by them, but "Around the World" is a certified bop for sure! I reeeeeally like "Why Oh Why" though, both song and video (obvious "Stronger" reference, and others... I tried to google some more information about it, like who directed the video and when it was released, but I couldn't find anything)

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

OooOoOOooOhh thanks for this... I like this kind of music because I was a kid when it came out haha

They are definitely gay... I don't find the guys hot at all though??

I didn't know the name of the song nor that it was by them, but "Around the World" is a certified bop for sure! I reeeeeally like "Why Oh Why" though, both song and video (obvious "Stronger" reference, and others... I tried to google some more information about it, like who directed the video and when it was released, but I couldn't find anything)

It's always hard to tell if European men are gay for me.

But you're really not attracted to either of them? Like not at all?

A-Touch-Of-Class-Contact-Information.jpg

118853690_3023897101054665_3057939613380

I think the guys are aging really well.

89688455_2586690284775351_63918500960398

102838352_2777720269005684_7916499335408

103168646_2777710645673313_3604594941145

18268308_1184046595039734_91316069640897

As far as the music from that era, it's super hard to find all the details about stuff, it's before everything was dumped onto wikipedia for easy reference.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
52 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

It's always hard to tell if European men are gay for me.

But you're really not attracted to either of them? Like not at all?

A-Touch-Of-Class-Contact-Information.jpg

118853690_3023897101054665_3057939613380

I think the guys are aging really well.

89688455_2586690284775351_63918500960398

102838352_2777720269005684_7916499335408

103168646_2777710645673313_3604594941145

18268308_1184046595039734_91316069640897

As far as the music from that era, it's super hard to find all the details about stuff, it's before everything was dumped onto wikipedia for easy reference.

Eww no.... I mean they are alright, I'm sure they're good guys and fun to be around, but I don't get any s/xual energy from them at all. But don't worry, I HAVE A WEIRD TASTE: I like boyish faces with a manly bod... Oh, and a small mouth/lips (that's a must). And I think I kinda prefer guys with darker skin... (example: www.instagram.com/jamesrolleston/ > OMG. I DIE. I DIEEEE :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: He's not even gay, what's wrong with me!)

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block