So looking back at a 2019 video, Liam fell in love with a Miley was fully clothed and classy. He didn't love her overtly provocative image.

If you watch this video, Liam is like his older brothers, prefer classy women. 

If you look at their two wives, their family people, and this is where he was already out the door. 

He didn't want to be interviewed, they talked about her cleavage and the jewels, he was like silent, and the big evidence when she twerked, he just ran as fast as he can..

I did say they broke up when she went ***ual and provocative during the bangerz era and he dated women, that he could bring home to his family and wouldn't be embarrassed by front page news. 

He got back with Miley when she "put her clothes back on" aka the girl he fell in love with, not the woman she became, she went back to that image and wild ways, and that was the nail on the coffin for him, cos that's not the Miley he fell in love with. 

I definitely think he likes his women that his mom would be proud to call her family. 

• Super Mods

Yeah sorry I'm taking Miley's side on this one. She is not the woman Liam wishes her to be, and he can't accept her for who she truly is, so breaking up definitely was the right thing to do. Men like Liam like their women the way hetero***ual norm demands them to be: Buttoned to the neck, "classy" (in inverted commas because MEN decided whats classy and whats not), and super obedient.

It's obvious that Miley is fire, and a man like him can't handle a woman like her. In my opinion, from what I've seen in the interviews, he's not comfortable with the fact she's probably richer and more famous than he is. Some men have an ego that simply can't handle it, I do hope I'm wrong though.

I hope he finds the girl he's looking for, and I hope Miley finds a man who can support her, encourage her and light up her fire even more :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods

Wow I never seen the Avengers premiere clip before!

Her face while forcefully moving Liam's hands says it all.

And also I could see why he loved the old miley,

most of the world did love her (even me)

but now yeah she's just too wild for him.

She wasnt kidding when she sang 'Cant Be Tamed'.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block