Why doesn't Taylor Swift have an iconic performance?

On 4/18/2021 at 11:40 AM, Jordan Miller said: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She's one of the most talented and brilliant artists of our generation. :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

Really trying for that TaylorHeavy exclusive interview...

she caters to a specific audience. Shes a song writer who plays the role of pop star the best she can. The other artists mentioned in the thread were born to be stars. They have a different quality to them 

Well, I don't know but she sells albums like free pills so there are people who love her. But, I don't know after Britney or GaGa the whole pop game has gone way down. I I usually see Taylor and Ariana or Dua performances but they are so pale. Taylor must be selling albums and have all albums at no.1 at US but in my country (India) hardly anybody like her and has such mundane songs. Till country she was fine but then when she got into pop her work is again mundane at least to me. I don't think anybody now will come and have iconic performances like Britney, Madonna, MJ and GaGa! 

Also I do feel, her major reason of selling albums is her continuously working which is okay she is a amazing songwriter but in Pop you just can't stick to songwriting. I am glad I lived an era where Britney Spears lives. She in my opinion is a true successor of MJ and Madonna! She will also have a lot of impact for future generations to come. 

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Well, Taylor is definitely a tricky situation her and same as other pop stars like Ariana or Dua for that matter. I only think Normani is one who is putting an act out, Doja also for me is okay. 

Though Taylor is a very respected artist she's an songwriter and a simple plane vocalist, I'm sure most people must be here are from Britney prime era so we have literally seen it all and nobody will be able to impress. In my country (India) mostly teens listen to her but she's not at all mainstream here, though she is definitely selling albums which is good and breaking records but I think after 10 years or so when her demography will become adults she will be quite forgotten because she's a simple songwriter (excellent in this way) but as a performer she's really okay same for the other pop artists here too, I feel they really don't know how to put up a show. 

After Britney only GaGa comes to my mind who has completely blown away with her visuals and performances and I am not even a GaGa fan. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block