Why doesn't Taylor Swift have an iconic performance?

The AMAS performance of Blank Space from 2014 says hello, I was at the opening night of the Iconic Reputation stadium tour, she can sing, she probably has the best interaction with the fans, the surprise song set list, there's a reason why she's already has a cultural impact. 

Your bias and hatred is showing sweetheart. Literally you and @Greg_del , yes I'm calling you out as well, boo. Are always the right on time to slam Taylor swift and you both never fail to surprise me, with your lame cheap shots and weak arse shade. It's pathetic and right now it's very very beyond pathetic, from you two it's more like here we go again, typical of these two. 

That's how funny this post is, not only sad, bias, and hateful, but it's just typical of you, and it's actually reductive at this point. 

End of rant. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block