Question to fans of Britney and Justin's relationship in early 2000s, how do you feel about all of that now?

Justin%20and%20Britney.jpg

The iconic couple wasn't so perfect as you thought, right? :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: I'm too young to remember any of this so tell me, how did you feel when they shared their moments together? How did you feel when they broke up? What did you think about their relationship after break up through the years, for example 2006? What do you think about all of that now? Maybe you wish they were together to this day? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Disney should film “little mermaid” in 2002 with Britney as Ariel.. 

now I think she could be Elsa from frozen

Spoiler

Just a random though sorry :d 

p.s. I never followed their relationship but I think Britney wanted a family and Justin wanted a fame as their management so they gave Justin a big push with all that drama

Just now, NewDisplayName said:

Hide contents

p.s. I never followed their relationship but I think Britney wanted a family and Justin wanted a fame as their management so they gave Justin a big push with all that drama

This is the most random comment I've ever seen :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

7 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

No one asked u about your mean comment her, you literally have Jamie Lynn on your profile picture, do people even trust you? 

What are you b*!tching? Its my answer to your question, my opinion about this subject. Im not being mean or attacking anyone. Actually, its you being mean and attacking me. Take a chill pill. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

I loved them together. During the breakup however I leaned more towards Britney’s side. After his antics I agreed that he was pu***fied. Just like how I cringe when Britney posts anything related to him I used to cringe every time he would mention her on SNL or something. He’s a douche and a cheater. No I don’t want them back together. I still have questions about that photo shoot they had that leaked in 2002, I still wonder what it was for or if they were just personal. Also, that song they were supposed to make in 2007 is the most cringiest thing ever, the fact that he was talking about her body driving him wild and timbaland talking about the past being behind. PFFT. I’m so thankful she didn’t record her verse for that ****. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

omg who cares... 

I can only begin to imagine how annoying it is to bring up your ex boyfriend constantly. It was a time in their lives, whatever... they moved on and did their thing.

BLAH BLAH yes Justin is a dingus, we get it.

10 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Did I ask about your comment? No

Yes you did actually. You asked the forum what our opinions were on the topic, so I answered it. This is my perspective and I didn't come after yours at all. If I did, I would have tagged you, but I didn't. I don't get why everyone is so uptight on this forum, for a community that celebrates opinions, everyone is so hostile here.

If you would like me to answer the question that you posed to everyone then here it is below.

I felt horrendous when they broke up. I felt bad for Britney. The way that they spun the coverage on her and made it seem like she did something wrong. When Everytime came out, I truly felt for her. I truly felt her vulnerability in the In the Zone album. 

Now... I could care less as per my comment above. I think it's very unfortunate that the world keeps bringing up a relationship that they've moved past now, even joked about from time to time in interviews that they've done about collaborating with each other.

I don't wish that they were together today, I hope Britney finds happiness in whoever. If it's currently Sam than sure, but whatever. 

I loved them together, they were so cute but they were young, siht happens, most teen couples don’t stay together for life esp. when you’re the biggest female teen pop star and are a guy in one of the biggest boy bands. I was team Brit after the break up simply cuz I thought how JT handled it was a real d-ck move and with how much time they spent apart and who they were, I’m willing to bet he did his own dirt.

But it’s ancient history, people really should just leave it in the past.

3 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Hide contents

Random topic lol but Britney was supposed to be the voice for Ariel on the movie!

Archived