Britney told us her post-POM plans in 2013...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

She wanted to take a break to have kids. I think that's what all of the 2018 drama was about. My OPINION. I have felt this for a while. 

Yeah I think she was like "STOP!", and they scheduled another residency and she was like "f U, Im just gonna show up on the announcement and look cute and thats it", "Its gonna be mainly POM with add ons, not doing a whole new show, Im done."

Then as weeks past alone, she found out everybody was getting a raise thanks to this residency, and she was like "you know what? IM DONE!", "Im f king over it!, Im not doing doing the show", ***PR tries to do damage control by posting the "Sick Jaime" post, and they send her to Rehab to punish her/try to manipulate her into doing it, but she is just like, "I'm through with this"

3 hours ago, reVolution said:

Yeah I think she was like "STOP!", and they scheduled another residency and she was like "f U, Im just gonna show up on the announcement and look cute and thats it", "Its gonna be mainly POM with add ons, not doing a whole new show, Im done."

Then as weeks past alone, she found out everybody was getting a raise thanks to this residency, and she was like "you know what? IM DONE!", "Im f king over it!, Im not doing doing the show", ***PR tries to do damage control by posting the "Sick Jaime" post, and they send her to Rehab to punish her/try to manipulate her into doing it, but she is just like, "I'm through with this"

The. You don’t believe the voicemail? Allegedly she wanted to do the show,  but daddy pulled his support because she wasn’t taking her medications like a good girl. He such a ****. Makes sense too because she seemed alive in some of those rehearsal vids. But the BTI choreo was cringe af. 

*sigh* she doesn’t owe us **** but I wish Britney would address at least her career direction (or lack thereof) directly in a statement or something... and by statement I mean directly from her boca. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

and I mean a serious statement :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: not something about project purple or that she’s just happy or whatever:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

but again... she don’t owe us shiiiiiiiiite, I know. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

39 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

The. You don’t believe the voicemail? Allegedly she wanted to do the show,  but daddy pulled his support because she wasn’t taking her medications like a good girl. He such a ****. Makes sense too because she seemed alive in some of those rehearsal vids. But the BTI choreo was cringe af. 

I believe she wanted to do it to a degree, but makes no sense Jamie cancelling it because she wasn't taking her meds, they lost a lot of money, to me it makes more sense Britney decided not to do it

Archived