Apparently Michael Jackson Estate lawyer that Lou Taylor praised in her last Instagram post worked for CONservatorship team aka Britney as well!

MadameFreedom

I just found that information:

Represented Britney Brands in a dispute regarding royalties from Spears’ top-selling fragrance line. Marketing company BrandSense claimed it had orchestrated a fragrance deal between Britney Brands and Elizabeth Arden, making millions for Spears and her company in exchange for 35 percent of her profits. However, BrandSense claimed that Britney Brands had violated the original agreement by attempting to cut the marketing company out of payments for Spears’ “Radiance” perfume. BrandSense sued Spears, her father, and her company, for $10 million, claiming the contract guaranteed royalties on all perfumes developed by the partnership between Spears and Elizabeth Arden. Mr. Weitzman filed a new lawsuit on behalf of Britney Brands, contesting these claims, and alleging that the marketing company withheld profits, and that the contract only included three fragrances that were under development at the time of the contract, not future fragrances. Spears and her legal team demanded damages, and a declaration that BrandSense is not entitled to any further royalties.

It is information from his official website:

https://kwikalaw.com/our-attorneys/howard-weitzman/#experience

As far as I remember Lou Taylor was heavily involved in that case so no wonder she wrote he was so loved by her...

It's just amaze me how many connections Britney and MJ share. And looking at their both lives it's not good. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived