if britney couldn't talk to the people who worked with her how can she still have contact with BillyBmakeup today?

gloryo

I don't want to create hatred towards anyone, it's just a simple curiosity.  among other things, I tried to comment on the posts that this makeup artist publishes and it blocked me.  comments in which I pointed out that it is useless to create feuds between fans (given his latest posts on breatheheavy), also because before he worked with Britney on the exhale there was already talk of freebritney. (sorry for my english)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in addition he always stated that britney did not use her social networks, then instead she wrote that the post of wishes to her sister was written by Britney.  (Billy if you are taking screenshots and posting this on your private profile where I have no right of reply, know that it is illegal lol)

Billy has no contact with Britney, he knows what Britney's situation is, how much she is under control, and that she will not deny that she is not in contact with him. Billy is cheeky enough and uses it to his benefits. At the beginning of this story, he had around 10 k on IG, now he has almost 51 k.:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

2 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Billy has no contact with Britney, he knows what Britney's situation is, how much she is under control, and that she will not deny that she is not in contact with him. Billy is cheeky enough and uses it to his advantage. At the beginning of this story, he had around 10 k on IG, now he has almost 51 k.:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

As far as he is concerned, the second thing that comes to me is that he has some serious mental disorder, and he really believes it himself. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Archived