Was Sam Lutfi hired by Team CON? : A Research Thread

8 hours ago, Applejack said:

Guys, I was thinking about the stories about Alli, Lutfi and Larry running away from servingd in 2007, and those stories were crazy. The guy was serving them using IDF tactics and all and I remembered Blackbox 

So, I was reading the "American Tragedy" 2008 Rolling Stone article and this comes up and it seems to check

"For weeks, she slept there almost every night, and Lutfi is often downstairs at the hotel, like everyone else who is working this story — the red-carpeted lobby bar has become the de facto center of Britney operations, with reporters, paparazzi and lawyers from the child-custody case holding meetings with hope that the object of everyone’s desire might come wandering by. It’s like the United Nations in this bar, with folks from myriad ethnicities, and everyone acting deadly serious. I have coffee on separate occasions with two men from Federline’s attorney’s team: Aaron Cohen, a former Israeli operative, who served the subpoenas to some of Britney’s friends, including Lutfi — along with his regular job, which is training SWAT teams in Israeli anti-terrorism techniques. “With Britney, I penetrated the inner circles of Hollywood,” he tells me. “It was not unlike counterterrorism, in that I worked with both enemies and friends.” I also meet with Michael Sands, the media liaison for Kaplan, who gives me a key-chain light stamped with a picture of the Pentagon, an FBI lapel pin and another from the CIA, and a commemorative Navy coin — one might think he works for one or all of the agencies. The rumor flies around the lobby that the government is looking into Lutfi, curious about his connection to the Saudis."

Just thought it interesting

I remember reading that article not so long ago. That scene she describes seems taken from a movie... Sometimes I think about how this whole story is one of those "reality trumps fiction" cases, if someone wrote a movie script about it it would be too unbelievable.

Do you think it's possible there's a connection between that israeli guy and Edan/Blackbox? BBox was created to manage specifically Britney's security just as the CON was put in place, right? Is it too far fetched?

11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I am going with the theme of "criminal defence" ... As of right now, I believe Lutfi was likely hired to instigate/document by Blair Berk, but was instructed by her to maintain a close working relationship with Michael Sands so as to keep the lawyers' hands clean and the super sleuths guessing 14 years after the fact.

I think you're absolutely right on this one, especially when we consider this from the Blair Berk thread

Burke also noted that McGowan has an email that Weinstein sent his Los Angeles attorney, Blair Berk, after McGowan suggested that co****e had been planted in her bag to discredit her and mute her r*** allegation about Weinstein. In the email, Weinstein writes, “Obviously trying to silence her,” and Berk responded: “I took care of getting that arrest warrant issued against her back on February 1 just so there would be no fingerprints. Damn.”

Which i find interesting cause Lynne Spears mentions Lutfi contacting her about something along the same lines. Quoting Lynne Spears directly “Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home” 

Can we trust Lynne's claims ? Probably not, I just found that interesting and potentially note worthy. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I remember reading that article not so long ago. That scene she describes seems taken from a movie... Sometimes I think about how this whole story is one of those "reality trumps fiction" cases, if someone wrote a movie script about it it would be too unbelievable.

Do you think it's possible there's a connection between that israeli guy and Edan/Blackbox? BBox was created to manage specifically Britney's security just as the CON was put in place, right? Is it too far fetched?

I don't know exactly. I see the connection and thought it interesting, but I reached no conclusions. It's interesting to me that Jamie was encouraging KFed to get sole custody in 2006 though. I think that was discussed in the Lutfi vs Spears lawsuit. It gets really interesting if you mix the possibility that Kaplan was trying to plant ***** in Britney's home through Lutfi, that it's likely there was an effort to make her look unstable to the family court, and the fact that everything they claimed happened in 2007 actually was exactly how the conservatorship operated.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yeah the article came out after the CON started: Feb 21, 2008

https://www.rollingstone.com/feature/the-tragedy-of-britney-spears-2-254735/amp/

4 hours ago, Applejack said:

The meeting she describes? It's not clear in the piece. The article did come out in 2008.

I meant did Britney start sleeping at the hotel after October 1, 2007?

Lutfi moved into her home 24/7 around October 3, 2007...I was wondering if she was trying to get away from him?

3 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I've wondered this also.

Especially considering the reports that Britney tried to hire Aaron Cohen's IMS Security after the divorce, but they turned her down to work for Kevin.

I wonder if Edan worked for IMS Security before creating his own offshoot for James Spears?

Also...

I was asking earlier who Kaplan's private investigator was if it wasn't Lutfi...Here's our answer. It could have been Aaron Cohen.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Bratz***** said:

I think you're absolutely right on this one, especially when we consider this from the Blair Berk thread

Which i find interesting cause Lynne Spears mentions Lutfi contacting her about something along the same lines. Quoting Lynne Spears directly “Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home” 

Can we trust Lynne's claims ? Probably not, I just found that interesting and potentially note worthy. 

That's the exact reason I created this thread!

That quote from Lynne was included in her book for a reason.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I meant did Britney start sleeping at the hotel after October 1, 2007?

Lutfi moved into her home 24/7 around October 3, 2007...I was wondering if she was trying to get away from him?

Yeah, the article doesn't mention any of that.

But I remember when the Free Britney days came out, and we were dissecting the "I don't know her she is a stalker" email. So, ever since July 2007, Britney was hiding away at the Four Seasons Hotel (and others). The next day the email was sent, Britney started spending time on hotels. XRay had the pics.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's the exact reason I created this thread!

That quote from Lynne was included in her book for a reason.

100% and I'm sure she's using Lutfi's tactic to half lie to cover up something she did or was a part of. In this case, I think the **** planting could be true but by "Kevin and Britney's assistants" ? I think this is the lie. I have my suspicions Lynne and/or Lutfi did the **** planting themselves.

It also could make sense as to why Britney went to see a criminal defence attorney. But what Britney didn't know was that Berk wasn't working with her but against her.  

48 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It's interesting to me that Jamie was encouraging KFed to get sole custody in 2006 though

I didn't know this, that's interesting. Could the idea for a conservatorship started around this time rather than February 2007 ?

I don't necessarily have proof or any research to add but, to me, February 2007 looks more like starting the foundation for the conservatorship and already shaping the narrative. 

EDIT : Someone said this before, but if Britney saw Berk for the drugging by Lynne prior to rehab, wouldn't it make more sense to see the police than an attorney ? It makes me think the **** planting was actually a thing to incriminate Britney and this pushed her to see Blair Berk (under Laura Wasser's advice perhaps ? Weren't they spotted having lunch together ?) 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yeah, the article doesn't mention any of that.

But I remember when the Free Britney days came out, and we were dissecting the "I don't know her she is a stalker" email. So, ever since July 2007, Britney was hiding away at the Four Seasons Hotel (and others). The next day the email was sent, Britney started spending time on hotels. XRay had the pics.

I wonder if she was also hiding from being served a subpoena for a deposition?

At a certain point everyone around her started to be served...It must have been a bit nerve wracking. 

30 minutes ago, Bratz***** said:

100% and I'm sure she's using Lutfi's tactic to half lie to cover up something she did or was a part of. In this case, I think the **** planting could be true but by "Kevin and Britney's assistants" ? I think this is the lie. I have my suspicions Lynne and/or Lutfi did the **** planting themselves.

It also could make sense as to why Britney went to see a criminal defence attorney. But what Britney didn't know was that Berk wasn't working with her but against her.  

I didn't know this, that's interesting. Could the idea for a conservatorship started around this time rather than February 2007 ?

I don't necessarily have proof or any research to add but, to me, February 2007 looks more like starting the foundation for the conservatorship and already shaping the narrative. 

EDIT : Someone said this before, but if Britney saw Berk for the drugging by Lynne prior to rehab, wouldn't it make more sense to see the police than an attorney ? It makes me think the **** planting was actually a thing to incriminate Britney and this pushed her to see Blair Berk (under Laura Wasser's advice perhaps ? Weren't they spotted having lunch together ?) 

All of what you've written is exactly how I've felt about this case for the past 14 years.

It's only in the past week that I've begun to budge from this and consider that other scenarios could be closer to the truth.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

All of what you've written is exactly how I've felt about this case for the past 14 years.

It's only in the past week that I've begun to budge from this and consider that other scenarios could be closer to the truth.

Yes and I'm thinking, if we analyze Lynne's words, "right before Britney went into Promises" means it could be between February 19th/20th. The words "right before" are what's interesting cause this means it was very close in time.

And what happened on the 20th was Britney's infamous intervention along with an alleged drugging. So, we could speculate that the planting occured when Britney was under the influence of ***** against her will at Promises or while Lynne was on the way to drive her to Promises (which would work with her "on the road" account when she got that phone call). 

I'm probably reading too far into this but what if the whole purpose of this was for Britney to be aware of all this to get her to see Blair Berk ? 

Again, according to Lynne Spears herself : "It was midnight, but I turned around and drove to Britney's house and met her assistant, Allie. Along with the guards, we combed the house, and no ***** whatsoever were to be found. Nonetheless, Allie and I were scared to death. I didn't hear from this mysterious person again until months later...When I told him his theory had proved wrong, he protested: "There were *****; you just didn't find them," he said, earnestly."

So, that night Lynne was with Allie and body guards searching for planted *****. What if Allie told Britney about it and this situation was a set up to tip Britney off on purpose to get her to see Blair Berk ? 

I feel very tinfoil hat, conspiracy theorist saying this but it feels very suspicious to have Lutfi, Lynne and Blair Berk involved in this very tight time frame (approx. starting February 19th till February 21st). 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Bratz***** said:

Yes and I'm thinking, if we analyze Lynne's words, "right before Britney went into Promises" means it could be between February 19th/20th. The words "right before" are what's interesting cause this means it was very close in time.

And what happened on the 20th was Britney's infamous intervention along with an alleged drugging. So, we could speculate that the planting occured when Britney was under the influence of ***** against her will at Promises or while Lynne was on the way to drive her to Promises (which would work with her "on the road" account when she got that phone call). 

I'm probably reading too far into this but what if the whole purpose of this was for Britney to be aware of all this to get her to see Blair Berk ? 

Again, according to Lynne Spears herself : "It was midnight, but I turned around and drove to Britney's house and met her assistant, Allie. Along with the guards, we combed the house, and no ***** whatsoever were to be found. Nonetheless, Allie and I were scared to death. I didn't hear from this mysterious person again until months later...When I told him his theory had proved wrong, he protested: "There were *****; you just didn't find them," he said, earnestly."

So, that night Lynne was with Allie and body guards searching for planted *****. What if Allie told Britney about it and this situation was a set up to tip Britney off on purpose to get her to see Blair Berk ? 

I feel very tinfoil hat, conspiracy theorist saying this but it feels very suspicious to have Lutfi, Lynne and Blair Berk involved in this very tight time frame (approx. starting February 19th till February 21st). 

That's my exact thinking as well.

I've often wondered if Blair Berk was not retained by Britney in February 2007...but by Lynne Spears herself.

• Love 2
Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

That's my exact thinking as well.

I've often wondered if Blair Berk was not retained by Britney in February 2007...but by Lynne Spears herself.

That's also what i think, and definitely earlier than February 21st. 

My current theory right now (subject to change of course) is that Blair Berk (brought in thanks to Wasser maybe ?) hired Lutfi to plant ***** which Lynne was perfectly aware of cause she's part of the plan. The only person who actually got his hands dirty with ***** here is Sam Lutfi. Lynne just had to be there to act as the concerned mother wanting to help her daughter.

The point of this whole masquerade is to get Britney into rehab, use the ins and outs stays in rehab against her later on to :

- First strip her off custody of her children 

- And second : use the **** planting as "historical evidence" against Britney for Berk when she's brought into the CON's team of lawyers. 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wonder if she was also hiding from being served a subpoena for a deposition?

At a certain point everyone around her started to be served...It must have been a bit nerve wracking. 

According to the article, her lawyers were complaining that she would listen and question rationally to what they had to say and then afterwards Britney would be like "why tf do I have to get deposed to mother my children?", probably alluding that she was non-compliant.

Referring to the Lutfi emails, it seemed like there was tension between Britney and Laura/Gary indeed. But it was more serious and complex than not being compliant. So IDK.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, Bratz***** said:

That's also what i think, and definitely earlier than February 21st. 

My current theory right now (subject to change of course) is that Blair Berk (brought in thanks to Wasser maybe ?) hired Lutfi to plant ***** which Lynne was perfectly aware of cause she's part of the plan. The only person who actually got his hands dirty with ***** here is Sam Lutfi. Lynne just had to be there to act as the concerned mother wanting to help her daughter.

The point of this whole masquerade is to get Britney into rehab, use the ins and outs stays in rehab against her later on to :

- First strip her off custody of her children 

- And second : use the **** planting as "historical evidence" against Britney for Berk when she's brought into the CON's team of lawyers. 

We have the transcripts of Larry Rudolph's deposition in the custody trial...He stated that the plans for the "intervention" began in January 2007. 

Link: https://www.docdroid.net/8hX5Fnb/larry-rudolph-transcript-1-pdf

I would think that Blair Berk was likely a part of that scenario...Larry the Lawyer is just smart enough to give answers that provide "wiggle room" so as not to perjure himself.

I wonder...

Who obtained Larry's transcript? Was it LFB or Meaner?

Could we obtain the full transcript, or the transcript from the other depositions, if we knew where to look for it?

EDIT:

It was Meaner who first leaked the transcript.

I missed Gary Stiffelman as being part of the planning as well...No wonder Britney was frustrated with him when asking for help from Lou Taylor when she feared Lou was stalking her.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

We have the transcripts of Larry Rudolph's deposition in the custody trial...He stated that the plans for the "intervention" began in January 2007. 

I would think that Blair Berk was likely a part of that scenario...Larry the Lawyer is just smart enough to give answers that provide "wiggle room" so as not to perjure himself.

I wonder...

Who obtained Larry's transcript? Was it LFB or Meaner?

Could we obtain the full transcript, or the transcript from the other depositions, if we knew where to look for it?

Interesting. And didn't he say (paraphrasing here) "I hope i'm not forgetting anybody" when talking about who was present during the intervention ? I thought that too was interesting and could provide wiggle room if they could find someone else involved that Larry didn't mention. 

Larry is definitely the smartest one of the bunch. But the smartest also means dangerous. 

And for the full transcript, i would have to check Twitter but I admit i'm not very good at finding stuff like that :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Bratz***** said:

Interesting. And didn't he say (paraphrasing here) "I hope i'm not forgetting anybody" when talking about who was present during the intervention ? I thought that too was interesting and could provide wiggle room if they could find someone else involved that Larry didn't mention. 

Larry is definitely the smartest one of the bunch. But the smartest also means dangerous. 

And for the full transcript, i would have to check Twitter but I admit i'm not very good at finding stuff like that :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

The transcripts could be available through the family court...However, I suspect they've been sealed, and that the copy that Meaner was able to obtain came straight from, e.g. Ingham, or whichever lawyer that LFB and Meaner appeared to be working with.

Other documents such as the POM contract also leaked...But not in full. So whoever was providing LFB and Meaner with these documents was doing it in a way to protect themselves as well.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Applejack said:

It's interesting to me that Jamie was encouraging KFed to get sole custody in 2006 though. I think that was discussed in the Lutfi vs Spears lawsuit. It gets really interesting if you mix the possibility that Kaplan was trying to plant ***** in Britney's home through Lutfi, that it's likely there was an effort to make her look unstable to the family court, and the fact that everything they claimed happened in 2007 actually was exactly how the conservatorship operated.

Very interesting. This also made me think of those rumours that said Lynne wanted to have custody of the kids, or wanted to sue for grandparent rights or something like that? I can't remember (and it's probably not true anyway)

• Like 1