Was Sam Lutfi hired by Team CON? : A Research Thread

13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Has anyone ever asked Lutfi if this was, in fact, done?

There was an audit done on jive during WEG. NGL, jive orchestrating the CON  as a business move…ahem…jives 

If you’ve been following Bam Mageras case with TSW, Allegedly a lawsuit with MTV kicked off BAM’s CON. BAM apparently was trying to start a competitor to Jackass with Netflix.

it seems like similar circumstances re: contracts and negotiations surround Wendy William’s CON.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

There was an audit done on jive during WEG. NGL, jive orchestrating the CON  as a business move…ahem…jives 

If you’ve been following Bam Mageras case with TSW, Allegedly a lawsuit with MTV kicked off BAM’s CON. BAM apparently was trying to start a competitor to Jackass with Netflix.

it seems like similar circumstances re: contracts and negotiations surround Wendy William’s CON.

Is it the same $17-million audit that Adam Streisand mentioned in court, or a different audit?

I wonder if the results of the audit were discussed during this meeting?

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Is it the same $17-million audit that Adam Streisand mentioned in court, or a different audit?

*I believe* the $17-million audit was a REAL audit…AKA IRS, gov’t audit. The WEG lawsuit would have coincided with this audit…so yes, it would be impossible for these audits to not become intertwined. BUT they were definitely “separate.” One was by the IRS (seriously no f.ucking around), the other a revenue audit (mostly no f.ucking around). But it’s impossible for these two audits to not become intertwined because it’s going to be the same people at Jive answering the same questions from the IRS or EY.

Sort of related:

I found this:  Lou Taylor had a reason to get familiar with the attorneys of LA in late 2006/early 2007.  She was representing model Niki Taylor and they sued E! for slander.  SOMEWHERE there must be a clue into how Lou met/conferred/planned with the Jerylls. I haven't gone through everything yet but I saw Robin Greenhill mentioned :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Here are some of the docs:

https://web.archive.org/web/20070204044828/https://news.lp.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/ent/taylore12607cmp.html

https://reporter.blogs.com/thresq/files/nikitaylor_order070801.pdf

It was settled in 2008. https://reporter.blogs.com/thresq/2008/01/posted-by-matth.html

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Sort of related:

I found this:  Lou Taylor had a reason to get familiar with the attorneys of LA in late 2006/early 2007.  She was representing model Niki Taylor and they sued E! for slander.  SOMEWHERE there must be a clue into how Lou met/conferred/planned with the Jerylls. I haven't gone through everything yet but I saw Robin Greenhill mentioned :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Here are some of the docs:

https://web.archive.org/web/20070204044828/https://news.lp.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/ent/taylore12607cmp.html

https://reporter.blogs.com/thresq/files/nikitaylor_order070801.pdf

It was settled in 2008. https://reporter.blogs.com/thresq/2008/01/posted-by-matth.html

You are making me realize we have never looked into the Jerylls.

this feels like the perfect entry point for Lou and her Hollywood debut

Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

You are making me realize we have never looked into the Jerylls.

this feels like the perfect entry point for Lou and her Hollywood debut

I've been holding back on the Jerylls because I'm intimidated by them!  I just made this slide to better show the MJ/Britney deceased doc mixup the Jerylls made in 2009. They would have preferred that she was dead - it looks like MJ's estate has been enriching their pockets for quite some time now.  

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I've been holding back on the Jerylls because I'm intimidated by them!  I just made this slide to better show the MJ/Britney deceased doc mixup the Jerylls made in 2009. They would have preferred that she was dead - it looks like MJ's estate has been enriching their pockets for quite some time now.  

spacer.png

Wait, so the Jerylls were working on the MJ case at the same time as Britney?

21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Wait, so the Jerylls were working on the MJ case at the same time as Britney?

Yes. He died on June 25th 2009 and it looks like they started the probate proceedings as soon as the death certificate came back from the coroner  (~4 days)

• Like 2

When Britney's book comes out I really want to see if that rumoured call where Michael supposedly told Britney "don't end up like me" actually happened. If it did, it would be really eerie knowing the Jerylls were involved with both of their estates.

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

spacer.png

By March 2008, wasn't Lutfi already removed from the picture and slapped with a R.O.? Why is he cordially meeting with Blair. Is this (the audit findings) what Lutfi holds over their heads and why they can't seem to fully remove him from this story even after all these years?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

By March 2008, wasn't Lutfi already removed from the picture and slapped with a R.O.? Why is he cordially meeting with Blair. Is this (the audit findings) what Lutfi holds over their heads and why they can't seem to fully remove him from this story even after all these years?

The initial RO only lasted until July of 2008.

In January 2009 Lutfi and Adnan were able to deliver to Britney a cell phone to call Jon Eardley.

The cordial meeting with Berk took place regarding the second RO...and...

Wait...

Wait, wait, wait... 

I didn't look at the date... :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Is this the second cordial meeting? Was there not another one that led to this?

"Berk’s involvement with Lutfi didn’t end in spring of 2008.  She testified in April 2009 that Lutfi texted her on the evening of Jan. 10, 2009 requesting that she meet with him.  Subsequent to the text message Lutfi made clear to her that there was “embarrassing information that he was fearful would be released about him.”  He said that unless Berk suppressed the information that “destructive and unflattering information would be released” about Jamie and Britney.

“I immediately contacted law enforcement because of the extortive nature of Mr. Lutfi’s threats.  I took action to continue to communicating with him because I felt, based on my unfortunately 20 years of dealing with alleged extortionists and those that would extort my clients, that he would continue in his threats, extortive threats,” Berk said.

Five dollars bought me Barth’s attorney’s name and future hearing date.  Radaronline reports the next hearing is set for Sept. 28.  Yep, that agrees with my information."

https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2010/09/11/media-omits-blair-berk-from-case-against-sam-lutfi/

12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

In January 2009 Lutfi and Adnan were able to deliver to Britney a cell phone to call Jon Eardley.

Wait...

Wait, wait, wait... 

I didn't look at the date... :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

"Berk’s involvement with Lutfi didn’t end in spring of 2008.  She testified in April 2009 that Lutfi texted her on the evening of Jan. 10, 2009 requesting that she meet with him.  Subsequent to the text message Lutfi made clear to her that there was “embarrassing information that he was fearful would be released about him.”  He said that unless Berk suppressed the information that “destructive and unflattering information would be released” about Jamie and Britney.

“I immediately contacted law enforcement because of the extortive nature of Mr. Lutfi’s threats.  I took action to continue to communicating with him because I felt, based on my unfortunately 20 years of dealing with alleged extortionists and those that would extort my clients, that he would continue in his threats, extortive threats,” Berk said.

Five dollars bought me Barth’s attorney’s name and future hearing date.  Radaronline reports the next hearing is set for Sept. 28.  Yep, that agrees with my information."

https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2010/09/11/media-omits-blair-berk-from-case-against-sam-lutfi/

This line has lived rent-free in my mind for the last 12 years. 

"I’m curious. Blair Berk is a heavyweight (not fat) attorney based in Los Angeles yet two media outlets kept her name out of the media this weekend."

I've been thinking about it a lot since making the MJ-Jerylls connection the other day. TMZ definitely COULD have made a big deal about it back in 2009 but they didn't. And the picture that circulates now omits the bottom half of the page altogether.  

https://www.tmz.com/2009/10/14/britney-spears-alive-and-well/

https://web.archive.org/web/20170504125008/https://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/1014_britney_spears.pdf

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Wait...

Wait, wait, wait... 

So from what I gather:

Lutfi and Berk met, or at least emailed trying to set a meeting, on 11 March, 2008, while there was a TRO on Lutfi.

Then he contacts her again on 10 January, 2009 (right around the time he got Britney a phone) asking to meet Berk and trying to extort her, to which she testifies on 1 April 2009 in the hearing regarding Lutfi and Eardley's RO.

Am I getting it right? It's so messy, and my brain is all over the place lately.

21 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

So from what I gather:

Lutfi and Berk met, or at least emailed trying to set a meeting, on 11 March, 2008, while there was a TRO on Lutfi.

Then he contacts her again on 10 January, 2009 (right around the time he got Britney a phone) asking to meet Berk and trying to extort her, to which she testifies on 1 April 2009 in the hearing regarding Lutfi and Eardley's RO.

Am I getting it right? It's so messy, and my brain is all over the place lately.

Yes, that's what happened.

I knew they met on January 10, 2009 regarding the second RO.

But I didn't know they met previously while his first RO was still in effect.

Both times completely cordial, as if they're pre-existing colleagues.

Fascinating stuff. 

:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

EDIT: I'm lying. I did know they met in 2008. It was already in the Chronological Timeline. 

But I didn't clue in that this wasn't the same instance as the meeting in January of 2009.

------------------

Mar. 11, 2008 - Criminal defence attorney Blair Berk and Sam Lutfi exchange emails regarding a meeting at Berk's office. The emails are a part of Berk's declaration in support of Jamie Spears' request to stop harassment.

• Love 1

Note that "Fairnews.spears" converts to "Breatheheavy" when pasting the link into Exhale.

:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

So Lutfi texted Berk before these events occurred?

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Jan. 16, 2009 - Adnan Ghalib and Sam Lutfi work together to deliver Britney a cell phone at a Beverly Hills hotel.

Jan. 21, 2009 - JFXOnline releases a taped message Britney left for lawyer Jon Eardley: "Hi my name’s Britney Spears. I called you earlier. I’m calling again because I just wanted to make sure that during the process of eliminating the conservatorship that my father has threatened me several times, you know, he’ll take my children away. I just want to be guaranteed that everything will be fine with the process of you guys taking care of everything that things will stay the same as far as my custodial time. That’s it, bye.”

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So Lutfi texted Berk before these events occurred?

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Jan. 16, 2009 - Adnan Ghalib and Sam Lutfi work together to deliver Britney a cell phone at a Beverly Hills hotel.

Jan. 21, 2009 - JFXOnline releases a taped message Britney left for lawyer Jon Eardley: "Hi my name’s Britney Spears. I called you earlier. I’m calling again because I just wanted to make sure that during the process of eliminating the conservatorship that my father has threatened me several times, you know, he’ll take my children away. I just want to be guaranteed that everything will be fine with the process of you guys taking care of everything that things will stay the same as far as my custodial time. That’s it, bye.”

Apparently yes. And not only that, he also tried to extort her.

"Subsequent to the text message Lutfi made clear to her that there was “embarrassing information that he was fearful would be released about him.”  He said that unless Berk suppressed the information that “destructive and unflattering information would be released” about Jamie and Britney."

What can it mean? The extortion conversation must have come from a previous conversation... and at this time, the plan to get Britney a phone and a new lawyer must have been already in the works.

Why would he want to meet Berk then, and why on earth would he want to extort her just then? So puzzling.

52 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

"Subsequent to the text message Lutfi made clear to her that there was “embarrassing information that he was fearful would be released about him.”  He said that unless Berk suppressed the information that “destructive and unflattering information would be released” about Jamie and Britney."

What can it mean? The extortion conversation must have come from a previous conversation... and at this time, the plan to get Britney a phone and a new lawyer must have been already in the works.

Why would he want to meet Berk then, and why on earth would he want to extort her just then? So puzzling.

I know for a fact that planning started before Christmas in 2008 — the discussion started at JFXOnline with Adnan's friends.

My memory was always that Lutfi's participation was a surprise...But looking back at the entries, it wasn't.

It was my idea. 

:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

-------------------------------------

MARK TWAIN Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 6:20 pm

“Recent Money Trail For 2008?”

There was a period in 2008 when OK Magazine had access and exclusive (world) rights with Britney Spears photos/stories. Who brokered the rights of Britneys images to O.K. magazine. Photos of Sean Preston and Jayden James as well. Did the father of the boys know. Was the father notified and compinsated or gave permission for the photos since he was the legal guardian.

Did Jamie Spears or Lou Taylor broker these deals with “THE” magazine? And if so who got paid and how much? The type of images and access in a period of months would be in the multi-millions.

“Scenerio number 1…?”

From my understanding is that Britney Spears was never able to pass her recent **** test. Recently, back up dancers had to go through **** testing in order to work with Britney. It’s what I read somewhere but not 100% percent sure.

Now could this be used against Britney regarding her cell phone and being able to have some kind of contact outside of her conservatorships circle? Could they use Adnan’s as someone who still had contact with her as a tool to have the commissioner confiscate her phone. Then uses the media to have a photo Op of Britney holding a phone in her hands while leaving LAX International for Germany. Or how easy would it be for the conservatorship to make sure she fails her **** test in order to keep her in a shorter lease. Using Adnan as a weapon to the commissioner in order to grant the conservatorship total control. Now that Britney no longer have a phone, She no longer have any kind of contact in the outside world. she is now completely enclosed in the conseratorship. “They” now have absolute control.

“Scenerio number 2…?”

SM brought back Sam Lufti in the fold. Awesome idea! Sam on a ‘White Horse’?… Never thought of it that way but. But there’s more to Sam than meets the eyes.

“Scenerio number 3…?”

This is really not happening…. Britney is ‘Free As A Bird’… Adnan is still taking ‘Pictures’.. JFXONLINE does not exist.

And to Steel

SM is so good that I’m starting to think that she’s working for someone. We almost have the same note. By the way SM, do you have any New Years resolution this coming January? Wink…

Oh, and SM. I have lots of tattoos and a long hair. Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Judast Priest, Dio to name a few of my childhood music. So I hope your boyfriend had a good opinion on my music, lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk3Sez9TC9E&feature=related

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

There's tons more detail about the January 10, 2009 communications between Berk and Lutfi in the 2019 application for the temporary RO.

I'm looking through it now.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

spacer.png

Blair Berk using her personal email here to communicate with Lutfi.  At 4pm on a work day.  

• Love 2