Was Sam Lutfi hired by Team CON? : A Research Thread

53 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That was always my assumption.

Not a professional interventionist like Betty Wyman...But more like a "life coach" who shadows them to persuade them into making particular decisions or who creates particular situations for those looking for particular results.

Right! Like interventionalist is so vague it could be anything/everything. Betty Wyman made a career for herself out of thin air, really

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Question: was Britney actually deposed in 2016 in the Lutfi case? I know the judge said B could be deposed. But was she actually deposed? If yes, do we have a transcript?

I was reading Lutfi’s old tweets from April 2019.

someone asks him “what was it like when Britney was deposed?”

he answers “a trick question, I see”

43 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Question: was Britney actually deposed in 2016 in the Lutfi case? I know the judge said B could be deposed. But was she actually deposed? If yes, do we have a transcript?

I was reading Lutfi’s old tweets from April 2019.

someone asks him “what was it like when Britney was deposed?”

he answers “a trick question, I see”

It apparently occurred on May 2, 216.

I remember the day it happened because there were candids of her in a white blazer and pink jeans, if I recall correctly.

And it was reported that she ate a cookie while sitting across the table from him.

But I don't have a source for it in my Chronological Timeline, and trying to find one now isn't so easy with a quick Google search.

Interesting.

Within three days of Britney being deposed in the Lutfi trial, the NY Times dropped their first investigative piece about the CON:

"On Monday, after years of maintaining that the singer was too vulnerable to be questioned, her conservators consented to a deposition by Ms. Spears in a lawsuit filed against her and her father by Sam Lutfi, an associate from the time of her breakdown. (He claims Ms. Spears owes him money, asserting she made an oral agreement in 2007 to have him serve as her manager and that her father assaulted him.)

Despite an attempt by the conservators to separate Ms. Spears and Mr. Lutfi during her testimony — his “physical presence in the same conference room as Ms. Spears poses serious risks” to her well-being, they argued in court filings — both parties were present for her deposition, which lasted about four hours.

Ms. Spears, in a magenta blazer and pearls, testified without incident in Mr. Lutfi’s presence, even snacking on a cookie during a down moment.

Soon after, she was back to posting on Instagram, including an image that read, “All energy is contagious.” Hundreds of supportive comments flooded in from fans seemingly well aware of the latest legal twist in her life.

“You have gone through hell and back again but you have persevered every time,” one wrote. “You got this.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

Combing back through Lutfi’s Twitter is always a fun time. 

Alleged outgoing texts from late 2007. They are probably not all to the same person. 

Is one of the text recipients someone who hired Lutfi to monitor/influence Britney? 

“So the woman from E just told me that her mother spoke to them and told them that Britney is out of control etc”

”I’m beginning to understand how they [Britney’s parents] operate.”

“We need to begin a forensic audit on all her accounting.”

“Someone keeps leaking her numbers to her family.”

One of them starts with “I’ll be honest Tara” — who is Tara?

Edited by Ghoulia
On 6/19/2022 at 2:52 AM, Ghoulia said:

Combing back through Lutfi’s Twitter is always a fun time. 

Alleged outgoing texts from late 2007. They are probably not all to the same person. 

Is one of the text recipients someone who hired Lutfi to monitor/influence Britney? 

“So the woman from E just told me that her mother spoke to them and told them that Britney is out of control etc”

”I’m beginning to understand how they [Britney’s parents] operate.”

“We need to begin a forensic audit on all her accounting.”

“Someone keeps leaking her numbers to her family.”

One of them starts with “I’ll be honest Tara” — who is Tara?

I never fully believe Lutfi but I also never think he is fully lying, so reading these now in the current situation and after reading all the research threads in here is very interesting. 

The way he describes her family bombarding her and pushing her buttons and speaking to her horribly, I can totally imagine them trying to do that again right now and her trying to isolate herself from that. Also JL being embarrased of her actually jives with JL's lousy book.

The texts about her getting Christmas presents from celebrities but not a single one from family resonates specially now after she invited some celebrities to her wedding.

Alli not wanting to work for her so she doesn't feel her friends are paid for. Sweet. Can't wait for Alli to testify on trial.

THE AUDIT into Jive and EA, I think we already talked about it in one of the threads but boy I feel like that had some serious consequences on what happened later. 

Who is Brad Rose?

P.S.: the iphone mention will never not be funny. Also the food delivery from any restaurant, he was onto something there lol.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

THE AUDIT into Jive and EA, I think we already talked about it in one of the threads but boy I feel like that had some serious consequences on what happened later. 

Do we have a single, solitary shred of information about this?

I don't think we do.

How much would the results have impacted the WEG lawsuit?

Here is an extra tidbit on Lutfi from the bowels of the internet, which is confirming of our lead theory on Lutfi's profession. his linkedin from 2008 includes "getting back in touch."

His LinkedIn claims he is an "Independent Media Production Professional", has 8 connections and says he went to USC. He is currently interested in contacts for “consulting offers”, “new ventures”, “expertise requests”, “getting back in touch”.

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/20088959.html?page=2#:~:text=His LinkedIn claims he is an "Independent Media Production Professional"%2C has 8 connections and says he went to USC. He is currently interested in contacts for “consulting offers”%2C “new ventures”%2C “expertise requests”%2C “getting back in touch”.

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/20088959.html?page=2

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do we have a single, solitary shred of information about this?

I don't think we do.

How much would the results have impacted the WEG lawsuit?

Sadly, I'm afraid all we have is a hunch that the con might have something to do with trying to hide whatever they were doing with her finances and this audit and/or the WEG lawsuit could have revealed

23 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

His LinkedIn claims he is an "Independent Media Production Professional"

I have a hunch much of this involves "collecting content."

Documenting...For legal purposes.

Much like I just went through with my mold infestation.

Photos, videos, and screen caps of text messages sure come in handy when it comes to lawyers and securing large pots of money.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Sadly, I'm afraid all we have is a hunch that the con might have something to do with trying to hide whatever they were doing with her finances and this audit and/or the WEG lawsuit could have revealed

I wonder if Lutfi was ever handed the preliminary results of the $17-million Jive audit?

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

For some bizarre reason I'd never connected the Jive audit to this:

"She is party to this," said Eardley's spokesperson Michael Sands, who also reps the singer's onetime manager Sam Lutfi. "She gave her full authority."

Eardley seeks to move the conservatorship case to federal court and had a deadline of Friday to explain to the court why. In papers filed Friday, Eardley claims he'll offer the court evidence that Spears has been robbed (proof of which he said he'd file under seal on Monday)...

Sands claimed the theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1582277/britney-spears-has-been-robbed-her-self-proclaimed-lawyer-insists/

• Love 3