Why i feel unappreciated in the Britney fandom

garjames24

Hi guys :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:  I am making this thread because i feel like no one cares about me when comes to being a britney fan.

I only really have a instagram account but i post britney pictures and i feel i'm just annoying my followers with constant stuff about britney.

I made a twitter few days ago it's now deactivated but there are a lot of barmy stans on there i thought it be a great place to talk to other fans but no one was liking my tweets. people even unfollow me on insta because i post about britney :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: even on here i feel like i get no love. yes i dont post much on here but when i do i barely get responses. I love Brit and i always will but it be great to have some friends that love her too. sorry if this seems like i'm complaining but it bothers me :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

**Update** I took someone's advice on here and made a Britney account on Instagram it's called Luv4britneey :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

also thank you for the kind words guys!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you get more active on here people will notice, unfortunately Instagram and Twitter and social media control our timeline the feed we see the order we see it and many times we don’t see most people’s posts due to the changes!

Exhell is one of the best to talk to other B fans and make connections over threads, posts and comments!

Don’t take it personally that social media runs how it runs it sucks we can’t see everyone’s posts in the order the posts were posted!

10 minutes ago, garjames24 said:

Hi guys :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:  I am making this thread because i feel like no one cares about me when comes to being a britney fan.

I only really have a instagram account but i post britney pictures and i feel i'm just annoying my followers with constant stuff about britney.

I made a twitter few days ago it's now deactivated but there are a lot of barmy stans on there i thought it be a great place to talk to other fans but no one was liking my tweets. people even unfollow me on insta because i post about britney :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: even on here i feel like i get no love. yes i dont post much on here but when i do i barely get responses. I love Brit and i always will but it be great to have some friends that love her too. sorry if this seems like i'm complaining but it bothers me :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Ban for not being noticed :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Just kidding! ...Have a good time in Exhale :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: Oh, no it sounds like Jordy Millen :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

7 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Lol hunty, **** them haters, just do what you love. 

People have their own life and some are not interested in celebs, maybe create an acc specific for Brit and not post it in your personal account. There are many Brotny accs on ig.

You go swettie, with time youll get recognized :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Thank You! :)

You are stunning no matter what, dont let the amount of likes define you. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: U dont need them.

If i would start posting Britney stuff on my personal instagram account I will also loose a lot of followers, cause not everyone is interested in that. Its better to create a 'Britney fan' account if you like sharing about her .

Most posts on here only get minimal responses unless they're huge news pieces because literally almost every person on other Britney socials has some weird deep resentment for this site. You're welcome to DM me if you ever want someone to discuss Britney with/need a Britney fan friend and I'm sure lots of us would love to discuss with you on public posts. Just remember your validity isn't determined by how many comments you get, I'm sure you're an amazing person. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Most posts on here only get minimal responses unless they're huge news pieces because literally almost every person on other Britney socials has some weird deep resentment for this site. You're welcome to DM me if you ever want someone to discuss Britney with/need a Britney fan friend and I'm sure lots of us would love to discuss with you on public posts. Just remember your validity isn't determined by how many comments you get, I'm sure you're an amazing person. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thank You !!

DON'T OVER THINK IT! Social media is a crowded place, but just be you and people will eventually notice :)

1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I appreciate you and in fact, I'm in love with you!!!! 

tumblr_pkul66iSxY1wsa8cx_540.gifv

ok wait a minute who's the blonde stud? Name, I need a name!

Archived