Maroon 5 and Megan Thee Stallion drop Beautiful Mistakes music video

The second, the green screen is so obvious. I mean couldn't they have filmed that during lockdown and have the same effect with a real touch?

The sunglasses are a no. NO.

The reflection on the front glass of the car is so fake, speed is faster than the speed the car is moving.

When I though it looked cheap, a pegasus flying across and the cheap coloured landscapes. Im done with that video. AWFUL and cheap.

1 hour ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Maroon 5  Adam Levine and Megan Thee Stallion just dropped today the music video for their “Beautiful Mistakes” collab.

I love how it is a colorful psychedelic visual. And Adam is looking hot again. It really makes me like the song even more. What do you guys think?

Watch below:

45098ED6-918C-4950-8059-CB4E6BF7146E.jpeg.6afa5fb8dbdbe9fc2bb4ef7ad8f76f94.jpeg

Related:

Another Walmart song. Blah.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Maroon 5  Adam Levine and Megan Thee Stallion just dropped today the music video for their “Beautiful Mistakes” collab.

I love how it is a colorful psychedelic visual. And Adam is looking hot again. It really makes me like the song even more. What do you guys think?

Watch below:

45098ED6-918C-4950-8059-CB4E6BF7146E.jpeg.6afa5fb8dbdbe9fc2bb4ef7ad8f76f94.jpeg

Related:

For sure, that song and video is a beautiful mistake.

While watching I thought it was:

and also:

and also:

:eyes_britney_laugh::eyes_britney_laugh::eyes_britney_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Looks like Megan’s the token female rap feature these days. It’s kinda sad how these women are just like used as replacements until the next big thing comes along. It was all about Nicki then Cardi now Megan. Who’s next??

They can’t wear a Nicki wig and then be Nicki. I agree about Cardi, she’s riding her last waves because the talent can’t keep her afloat but Nicki will comeback!  Let’s not forget that Nicki was the most streamed female rapper on Spotify until last week. Nicki’s in her season off sis.:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

4 hours ago, Style. said:

They can’t wear a Nicki wig and then be Nicki. I agree about Cardi, she’s riding her last waves because the talent can’t keep her afloat but Nicki will comeback!  Let’s not forget that Nicki was the most streamed female rapper on Spotify until last week. Nicki’s in her season off sis.:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Not talking about their talent or what they bring to the table. It’s about how the industry uses them as props regardless of their talent or what they bring to the table. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block