Nicole Scherzinger stuns in new music video for "She's BINGO" with Luis Fonsi

10 minutes ago, car said:

I think she’s insanely talented and never really understood why she didn’t break out solo. She’s got the voice, looks, dance and charisma.. 

I think because she had a bad music team that barely promoted her and gave her music that felt like everyone's leftovers.  It was that cheap electro pop that everyone was doing at the time.  She's super talented, but I think she needs to switch labels and stick to her genres (opera, rock, pop, etc.) and not work with basic producers. She had a couple of amazing tracks, but I feel she deserved better.

11 hours ago, jennyj said:

I think because she had a bad music team that barely promoted her and gave her music that felt like everyone's leftovers.  It was that cheap electro pop that everyone was doing at the time.  She's super talented, but I think she needs to switch labels and stick to her genres (opera, rock, pop, etc.) and not work with basic producers. She had a couple of amazing tracks, but I feel she deserved better.

Yea her stuff, especially immediately post PCD, was quite bad. 

ironically, I think she would have done better if she shared the stage more with PCD while they were a group. I think there was a general resentment towards Nicole for ‘dominating’ & was viewed as tho she was the mean one pushing the other girls out (this probably rooted in s*xism ans the same thing probably wouldn’t happen to a guy- but that’s a Different topic?  

Well :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

It's an okay song. I imagine I'll be hearing this a lot on the radio and it's definitely an ear-worm material. I'm just waiting for Nicole to be given big budget so she can release an amazing visual. She's a feature on this, so I'm fine with it. 

For some reason the song and the video reminded me of this song

Which btw is better than the Bingo one

6/10 is what I'd give to Bingo

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Geez this is really out of touch, it's like they literally made it for the Bingo halls...

I really don't know what it is about Nicole, but whenever she isn't with the dolls she's really boring.

I dont get it either, I mean all she has to do is get 4 background dancers to be fierce and **** with her while a strong bop is playing, its literally the recipe, is hear team really dumb enough not to realize that?

• Like 1
On 3/7/2021 at 4:48 AM, CindytheTV_isLeaking said:

Nicole is a liar :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: she cannot be trusted ever again  :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

She sang "I don't need a man" back in the day :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:and we foolishly believed her :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

now she is dating that gorgeous rugby player :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: with tantalizingly large hands :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Queen of Lies :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Hahah she even has a song ' Trust me I lie' :)

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block