Nicole Scherzinger stuns in new music video for "She's BINGO" with Luis Fonsi

Nicole looks great!

Her man is pretty fine too!

nicole-scherzinger-thom-evans-night-out-

Back in the day he did a nude calendar shoot with his brother (yes there are full frontals out there).

Here's a taste ****

Spoiler

Tom-amd-Maz-Evans-naked.jpg

Speaking of PCD...

Jessica has her baby due in May! She's having a little boy!

Which if she's like Kim, we should still see some PCD stuff this year (She timed that out right).

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Nicole looks great!

Back in the day he did a nude calendar shoot with his brother (yes there are full frontals out there).

Here's a taste ****

Hide contents

Speaking of PCD...

Which if she's like Kim, we should still see some PCD stuff this year (She timed that out right).

the PCD tour is supposed to start in May, but i think it has to be postponed due to the guidelines, so yes it's perfect timing.

omg yes, NICOLE! Finally some music from her!:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: It better be good :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

43 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Speaking of PCD...

Yaay! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:I'm happy for her! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:Btw I made a thread about this yesterday, feel free to join

Also, Thom Evans is a :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: and so is Nicole  :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I checked the full frontals ( :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:) but I can't decide if his thing is soft or semi-hard on it :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
47 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Nicole looks great!

Here's a taste ****

Hide contents

Speaking of PCD...

Wait what? That looks super weirs given theyre actual brothers :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Yeah, I find that super bizarre, like why a nude photoshoot with your brother lmao?!:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Hide contents

That aside, the pics are HOT, HOT, HOT:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I mean they're both very hot, and I actually did meet gay brothers who are incestious irl, both just as hot, but its still super weird :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look::frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look::frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look::frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look::frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look::frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look::frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look::frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look::frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look::frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look::frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look::frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Different strokes for different blokes but that's definitely NOT my thing and I find it super wrong. I hate the **** industry for promoting that kind of incest-behaviour with the whole 'step-family members', 'brothers, sisters, uncles, etc.' :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:It makes me physically sick, no lies. 

To answer your question again

Spoiler

WelcomeNecessaryEquestrian-small.gif

Spoiler

HairyBackHoneyeater-small.gif

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block