PROTEST: Britney Spears Official HD on YouTube

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

I know that BOMT don’t have CGI :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: I made a list of things that have to be redone:

So videos with CGI or any digital effects have to be also redone in HD. If a video don’t have any digital effect, then there’s nothing to do with, but still, they have to re-edit the video.

Because they have to rescan all films, including unused footages have to be rescanned because they may be on the film. They have to remake the editing from zero, and it’s not free. The editing was already expensive when they made the video, I don’t see the label spending money again for those old music videos.

Idk, for BOMT it seems not a far fetched thing. It could've been done for the anniversary. But oh well

4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Idk, for BOMT it seems not a far fetched thing. It could've been done for the anniversary. But oh well

Yeah definitely, as it’s her first music video, the most populat and iconic one, then they had to do a complete restore... 

19 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

accurate and this. CGI would have to be reworked but we all know it aint happening. but all we ask is a PROPER UPSCALE *** **** it.

Yeah... guess what, we have to wait until 1080p would be outdated and 8K will be the standard to have new proper remasters... unless if the 4K remasters are remastered from those ugly HD ones :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Archived