Anyone want to do some voice overs in my Free Britney Video?

rik

Hey guys! Long time no talk. :)  I’m putting together a video that I have been proposing to make for about two years. I’m not a professional by any means, but I’ve compiled about 20 years worth of footage which tells a narrative of Britney’s story in the most respectful way up to Domination. I want this video to also make mention and do a deep dive of what wasn’t included in the Framing Britney documentary. 

I have conversations with Courtney amongst others which I think would be of great use. Additionally I am going to be dedicating the latter half (approximately 10 minutes) to Exhale’s experiences when first hearing the phone call, and when realizing that people were lurking from the team. 
I think this is a great opportunity to show a fan perspective as well as our findings. 

for this reason I was wondering if anyone was willing to record some voice overs which I could anonymously upload to be part of the exhale part of the video. I am typically looking for people to talk about how they joined Exhale community, comment on how the culture here was impacted, and speak on any standout discussions or topics that were revelatory to the free Britney movement (for example, the thread on Lou’s by demand apology, or the general thoughts on the worrying phone call thread) 

the video is half way done and I’m anticipating  an upload in about a weeks time. I will be doing this with the most sincerity and care possible and promise to not make exhale look like a joke. I am so passionate about this and if any of you want to see what I have so far with the video please feel free to message my exhale inbox!

Prompts:

as someone from exhale, how did you feel when you first were reading about the paralegal calling in.

did you notice a change in exhale?
Additionally, for the start in introducing exhale, why did you decide to join/how did you find out about the site and when?

Not sure how to garner a discussion quite honestly so I’m going to tag some of you haha

@GODNEY IS A QUEEN @Urbanney @Isla @PokemonSpears @C0CKy

@ChromaticaGlory @Blackout2006 @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Jordan Miller

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Interesting!...Can I use a voice editor tho if that is fine, and can you mention my name when you bring it as "Blackout2006- Exhale Member" instead of my real name?Just to keep things private :)

Of course, I was actually not even going to include usernames tbh! Just voices and saying they are “members”

20 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

Hey guys! Long time no talk. :)  I’m putting together a video that I have been proposing to make for about two years. I’m not a professional by any means, but I’ve compiled about 20 years worth of footage which tells a narrative of Britney’s story in the most respectful way up to Domination. I want this video to also make mention and do a deep dive of what wasn’t included in the Framing Britney documentary. 

I have conversations with Courtney amongst others which I think would be of great use. Additionally I am going to be dedicating the latter half (approximately 10 minutes) to Exhale’s experiences when first hearing the phone call, and when realizing that people were lurking from the team. 
I think this is a great opportunity to show a fan perspective as well as our findings. 

for this reason I was wondering if anyone was willing to record some voice overs which I could anonymously upload to be part of the exhale part of the video. I am typically looking for people to talk about how they joined Exhale community, comment on how the culture here was impacted, and speak on any standout discussions or topics that were revelatory to the free Britney movement (for example, the thread on Lou’s by demand apology, or the general thoughts on the worrying phone call thread) 

the video is half way done and I’m anticipating  an upload in about a weeks time. I will be doing this with the most sincerity and care possible and promise to not make exhale look like a joke. I am so passionate about this and if any of you want to see what I have so far with the video please feel free to message my exhale inbox!

Not sure how to garner a discussion quite honestly so I’m going to tag some of you haha

@GODNEY IS A QUEEN @Urbanney @Isla @PokemonSpears @C0CKy

@ChromaticaGlory @Blackout2006 @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Jordan Miller

I'd love to.  What a cool idea!  Nice of you to reach out to us here.

Just now, Ezra said:

I'd love to.  What a cool idea!  Nice of you to reach out to us here.

Of course! I am super grateful for all of your help. Send me a message here when or if you have some voice recordings or thoughts to share! :)  I hope you’re staying safe and keeping well!!! 

Just now, Rick101 said:

I’m sure you sound wonderful!! We all think we sound weird when we aren’t used to hearing ourselves. But  No pressure at all my friend!!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Ddd I talk like there isn’t videos on YouTube already that have my voice in them... but yeah I’ll have to think about it. Happy to help either way :) 

Archived