Anyone want to do some voice overs in my Free Britney Video?

rik

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Are you Exhale's very own Hannah Montana? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

LOL. But in all seriousness, please do let me know if you have any voice overs to contribute to. 
id especially love to know peoples verbalized thoughts on Britney last being seen driving a car prior to being sent to the facility two years back. Please let me know if anyone is open to speaking on this :) 

1 minute ago, Rick101 said:

LOL. But in all seriousness, please do let me know if you have any voice overs to contribute to. 
id especially love to know peoples verbalized thoughts on Britney last being seen driving a car prior to being sent to the facility two years back. Please let me know if anyone is open to speaking on this :) 

I'm a minor so I don't really think people would be too interested in what I have to say but I really do love your idea and hope someone who is more skilled and more respected will contribute to this project. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I'm a minor so I don't really think people would be too interested in what I have to say but I really do love your idea and hope someone who is more skilled and more respected will contribute to this project. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Of course! Please do not feel pressured to do anything!! :)  But never forget in the general sense, your thoughts will always be important and valued so don’t discredit yourself or your brains

49 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Who is Rik? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Its the uncultured-"ness" for me :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

He is the second greatest exhaler alive :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

His album "Rik Me One More Time" was an Exhale phenomenon and he automatically become the main pop gurl of early 2020 until I came to take the spot obviously  :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

His second album "Oops!...I Riked Again" had the highest first week sales at the time, and proved exhalers whom thought he would flop after Rik Me One More Time was over, wrong :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

None of his threads ever flopped, that was how successful he was :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

And his album "Rikout" is featured in the Exhale Hall Of Fame :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

He had his scandals tho, and the hindering exhale media was eating him alive which would eventually lead him to his breakdown :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I feel bad for the kiddos whom joined exhale post his breakdown era, since they would have never experienced his prime :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

But now that he is back, watch yall experience his "Rikkus" era now :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Its the uncultured-"ness" for me :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

He is the second greatest exhaler alive :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

His album "Rik Me One More Time" was an Exhale phenomenon and he automatically become the main pop gurl of early 2020 until I came to take the spot obviously  :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

His second album "Oops!...I Riked Again" had the highest first week sales at the time, and proved exhalers whom thought he would flop after Rik Me One More Time was over, wrong :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

None of his threads ever flopped, that was how successful he was :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

And his album "Rikout" is featured in the Exhale Hall Of Fame :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

He had his scandals tho, and the hindering exhale media was eating him alive which would eventually lead him to his breakdown :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I feel bad for the kiddos whom joined exhale post his breakdown era, since they would have never experienced his prime :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

But now that he is back, watch yall experience his "Rikkus" era now :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

LOL ***** I LITERALLY BIT MY TONGUE. 

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG 

7 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

You didn’t kYZgKWe.jpg

Rik was an icon, a legend, and the moment now come on now kYZgKWe.jpg

And his comeback is anticipating to be earth-shattering, I fear kYZgKWe.jpg

Period kYZgKWe.jpg

@Hooked-On-Knee should be weeping at the fact that he didn't make an account at the time the prince of exhale ravaged exhale kYZgKWe.jpg

He also birthed the iconic "Blackout2006=Jayden" rumors nnnnnnnnn kYZgKWe.jpg

He truly was an icon, a legend and the moment. Rik The Zone is still such a timeless record that was ahead of its time kYZgKWe.jpg

Archived