Where are you from?

Slayer

4 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Perfektní! To be honest, it's not surprising that Czech language was challenging for you. Many foreiners have problems with Czech declination and conjugation, not to mention our "speciality" that is lerning when to write "y" and when "i". Anyway, you correctly wrote several phrases so I can just say good job. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

As for beer being cheaper than water, well, it's one out of many "specialities" of ours :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: and fun fact: during the first wave of COVID-19, many breweries were selling really underprised beer. So beer was like the most basic beverage at that times. And yuh, I quite often hear foreigners saying that our cuisine is good. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: 

For some reason, I'm howling in laughter at this. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: TBH, I have never ever experienced that myself, however, I heard stories and all :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Anyway, I believe that this is not an ordinary thing to happen. Like I believe there are still some boundaries or something. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Oh lord, it's probably time to say "thank for covid" and "thank God for snow storms" :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Good to hear that you were ok. 

Pardubice is really close to Hradec Králové. It's like 15/20 minutes apart by bus. Did you like the town? Many people beef which town is better. Whether it is Hradec Králové or Pardubice. There are also plans to morph those into one bug/huge/large city.

What a bummer. :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

Těší mě! Pac a pusu.

The sauna business used to happen after swimming classes (we had to do physical education as part of our course). I was the only one in the "english stream" who wanted to do swimming (as opposed to hockey or basketball), so I got lumped with a load of Czech students. After the class all the (Czech) swimmers went to the sauna, (girls and boys together). I found it very open minded, and it helped with my Czech (if you need to practice speaking a language out of your comfort zone, getting naked in a sauna is one way to do it) :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I did not see much of the town, as we spent most of the time biking. But the bits I did see were nice.

Pac a pusu.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block