Where are you from?

Slayer

23 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Brighton was amazing. Sydney is not far behind. Heidelberg too.

Wow. It is really cool. :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink: You've seen so many places. Really cool!

21 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Though, really it’s the people in your life that make a place. I’m sure of that.

This part! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

22 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I studied at Charles Uni for a few years. Then I left after suffering a nervous breakdown of sorts. Prague, is a magical kind of place, but I got my heart broken there. The city (and I) was never the same again.

Czech students/people are some of the friendliest (and most open minded) people you’ll meet. A lovely bunch of humans.

odkud jsi? 

Hey, I am so sorry that this happened to you. You know, Prague really is the magical place, although there are many more in Czech or all over the world. Anyway, I am so sorry for suffering and experiencing several "traumas". Also, big probs for studying at Charles University. I've heard multiple times that UK (Univerzita Karlova = Charles University) is one of the best universities in Europe if not in the whole world. 

I love that your "odkud jsi" :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: I live near the city of Pardubice. It in eastern Bohemia. Thank for asking. I really do appreciate that Czech question here. TY 

Also also, I like your avi.

Also also also, there was an explosion in Madrid earlier this year. Has it affect you somehow? Is everything ok?

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Wow. It is really cool. :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink: You've seen so many places. Really cool!

This part! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Hey, I am so sorry that this happened to you. You know, Prague really is the magical place, although there are many more in Czech or all over the world. Anyway, I am so sorry for suffering and experiencing several "traumas". Also, big probs for studying at Charles University. I've heard multiple times that UK (Univerzita Karlova = Charles University) is one of the best universities in Europe if not in the whole world. 

I love that your "odkud jsi" :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: I live near the city of Pardubice. It in eastern Bohemia. Thank for asking. I really do appreciate that Czech question here. TY 

Also also, I like your avi.

Also also also, there was an explosion in Madrid earlier this year. Has it affect you somehow? Is everything ok?

Díky moc! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: I used to love saying that.

I actually had to attend Czech classes as part of my university course curriculum, so I learned quite a bit of the language. Alas, I have forgotten most of it. Though, I must say it is a difficult language to master. I guess Slavic languages tend to be. 

I really appreciate your answer. I am getting a bit nostalgic now thinking of Praha and Univerzita Karlova. The beer being cheaper than water. The yummy Knedliky dumplings and gravy. It was another world. Oh and the fact that the female and male university students happily shared a sauna butt naked, was open minded to say the least :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

No need to be sorry hun. I am fine now. Well, as good as i can be.

Right? It is true about being able to live anywhere with the right people. I honestly think you could live on the moon with your favorite people and be totally ok.

You are too sweet. Funnily enough, the blast happened like only 5 minutes from my apartment in the city centre. My partner and I were working from home that day (there had been a snow storm a week before (blanketing Madrid in inches of snow, literally) and we were all stuck inside (also with Covid, we really were doubly stuck). Thankfully, the schools were closed and there wasn't too many folks on the streets. Still, 4 died, and 10 were injured. 

I don't know much about your home town, Pardubice, but I did visit Hradec Kralove with a friend. We went biking around the countryside. It has hoping for a "Call Me By Your Name" kind of experience, but it never came.:snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p: 

Těší mě! Objetí!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Díky moc! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: I used to love saying that.

I actually had to attend Czech classes as part of my university course curriculum, so I learned quite a bit of the language. Alas, I have forgotten most of it. Though, I must say it is a difficult language to master. I guess Slavic languages tend to be. 

I really appreciate your answer. I am getting a bit nostalgic now thinking of Praha and Univerzita Karlova. The beer being cheaper than water. The yummy Knedliky dumplings and gravy. It was another world. Oh and the fact that the female and male university students happily shared a sauna butt naked, was open minded to say the least :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

No need to be sorry hun. I am fine now. Well, as good as i can be.

Right? It is true about being able to live anywhere with the right people. I honestly think you could live on the moon with your favorite people and be totally ok.

You are too sweet. Funnily enough, the blast happened like only 5 minutes from my apartment in the city centre. My partner and I were working from home that day (there had been a snow storm a week before (blanketing Madrid in inches of snow, literally) and we were all stuck inside (also with Covid, we really were doubly stuck). Thankfully, the schools were closed and there wasn't too many folks on the streets. Still, 4 died, and 10 were injured. 

I don't know much about your home town, Pardubice, but I did visit Hradec Kralove with a friend. We went biking around the countryside. It has hoping for a "Call Me By Your Name" kind of experience, but it never came.:snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p: 

Těší mě! Objetí!

Perfektní! To be honest, it's not surprising that Czech language was challenging for you. Many foreiners have problems with Czech declination and conjugation, not to mention our "speciality" that is lerning when to write "y" and when "i". Anyway, you correctly wrote several phrases so I can just say good job. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

As for beer being cheaper than water, well, it's one out of many "specialities" of ours :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: and fun fact: during the first wave of COVID-19, many breweries were selling really underprised beer. So beer was like the most basic beverage at that times. And yuh, I quite often hear foreigners saying that our cuisine is good. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: 

13 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Oh and the fact that the female and male university students happily shared a sauna butt naked, was open minded to say the least :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

For some reason, I'm howling in laughter at this. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: TBH, I have never ever experienced that myself, however, I heard stories and all :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Anyway, I believe that this is not an ordinary thing to happen. Like I believe there are still some boundaries or something. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Oh lord, it's probably time to say "thank for covid" and "thank God for snow storms" :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Good to hear that you were ok. 

Pardubice is really close to Hradec Králové. It's like 15/20 minutes apart by bus. Did you like the town? Many people beef which town is better. Whether it is Hradec Králové or Pardubice. There are also plans to morph those into one bug/huge/large city.

13 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

It has hoping for a "Call Me By Your Name" kind of experience, but it never came.:snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p: 

What a bummer. :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

Těší mě! Pac a pusu.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block