Where are you from?

Slayer

45 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Where did you like it the most? Why did you move out of Czech republic? :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

Brighton was amazing. Sydney is not far behind. Heidelberg too. Though, really it’s the people in your life that make a place. I’m sure of that.

I studied at Charles Uni for a few years. Then I left after suffering a nervous breakdown of sorts. Prague, is a magical kind of place, but I got my heart broken there. The city (and I) was never the same again.

Czech students/people are some of the friendliest (and most open minded) people you’ll meet. A lovely bunch of humans.

odkud jsi? 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Only 450? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: Oh lorddd, I should you Internet more or something. This is really embarrassing, however, at least I'm not boring. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Don't feel embarassed, I googled it because I thought only the pope, his guards and functionaries lived there :enigma_alien_blue:

And I don't mind some Czech conversation :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block