Where are you from?

18 hours ago, Asajka said:

I'm from Poland. Slavic blood :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

14 hours ago, matihandz said:

Poland!

Siema!:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

11 hours ago, johnnyswanda said:

Czech Republic here :)  

Saying ,,Hi” front the middle of the Europe :) 

Oh, hi guys. So many Slavs. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

11 hours ago, F-ENE-kass said:

aren't slavic men the ***iest?

Yes, we are the ***iest. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Where did you like it the most? Why did you move out of Czech republic? :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

Brighton was amazing. Sydney is not far behind. Heidelberg too. Though, really it’s the people in your life that make a place. I’m sure of that.

I studied at Charles Uni for a few years. Then I left after suffering a nervous breakdown of sorts. Prague, is a magical kind of place, but I got my heart broken there. The city (and I) was never the same again.

Czech students/people are some of the friendliest (and most open minded) people you’ll meet. A lovely bunch of humans.

odkud jsi? 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Only 450? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: Oh lorddd, I should you Internet more or something. This is really embarrassing, however, at least I'm not boring. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Don't feel embarassed, I googled it because I thought only the pope, his guards and functionaries lived there :enigma_alien_blue:

And I don't mind some Czech conversation :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1