ET Canada: Britney should be Advised By A-List Stars

Sonyeri

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They wont do it! Remember theres a lot of inner circles at play here. We don't know *** they could be connected through 3rd parties and since the situation is so messy it doesnt help them. Remember the Kesha and someone else who supported her and when it got messy they retracted. Too much on the line sometimes I guess. 

4 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

They wont do it! Remember theres a lot of inner circles at play here. We don't know *** they could be connected through 3rd parties and since the situation is so messy it doesnt help them. Remember the Kesha and someone else who supported her and when it got messy they retracted. Too much on the line sometimes I guess. 

Such a messy situation :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: But I'm sure if someone would be willing to do so, they would do it the right way by getting all the details they need before they make it public so they won't retract or regret anything they do :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

17 minutes ago, zenden said:

no a list going to do it.  and probably  they simply can't access her cause she is being protected by her handlers . and i heard Jlo has some connection with Lou so...she won't do anything. As much as i love JLo she is all about her family and career. Not some1 elses

JLO is also under Tristar management so of course she won't be coming to save Britney/

Archived