Kevin also called Britney a ***** after she filed for divorce

Britney wrote this about divorcing Kevin in 2008/2009 on a letter she gave her photographer (Andrew Gallery) at the time so he could share with the world - that only happened 10 years later bc of his NDA. 

After reading Kevin's article in People, I was amazed at how a lot of the focus was on Britney, their mother, to sell a story for People magazine instead of the focus being on Kevin.

What happened to Britney was a year ago and people need to get with the times.

And as far as Kevin saying Britney divorced him, she was forced to by her lawyers because she went to visit him in New York and he wouldn't see her and the children and her lawyers said if she doesn't divorce him, he's going to do it himself. So Kevin trying to play the innocent victim is hardly irrelevant. He left her and the babies. Her going on the mend partying two years ago has nothing to do with the situation now. She is a completely different person and most of their fighting was done back then because of his problem waking and baking to ********* at 5:00 in the morning. No one knows about these things because no one knows the truth. 

This is the day Britney was talking about on the letter, we can see she was crying after he stood her up.

5 days later she filed for divorce. 

This is what he wrote about her in the following day:

1907.jpg

Rapper and noted prose stylist Kevin Federline, 28, took up his Sharpie and left behind a love note* on the shower door of his dressing room at the House of Blues in Chicago, where he performed November 8. The message, written the day after wife Britney Spears, 24, filed for divorce, reads:

Today I’m a free man
Ladies look out
F—k a wife
Give me my kids B-tch!
—Kevin Federline

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/34163 

The funny thing is it seems like his lawyer did what he could to delete this from the internet, u arent able to find many articles talking about this anymore. Damage control bc hed fight to take the kids away from her since the beginning. His lawyer did what he could to paint Kevin was the good parent (even tho he neglected Britney while she was pregnant with Jayden) and it worked. 

In mid 2018 Kevin got the custody child raise he desperately wanted, he gets since then roughly 40k a month. also since late 2018 Britney has been seeing her kids less, the last time we heard she only got 10% of their time. 

This is all I'm going to say about Kevin! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really disgusting how KFed had Mark Vincent Kaplan at his disposal, paid for by Britney, while she had nobody in her corner. I don't specifically remember the details, but wasn't she originally repped by Laura Wasser? I know she has a good reputation so something must have gone horribly wrong for her to abandon Britney. 

Trust me, once you agree to represent a client, it's not that easy to end the representation, unless the client wants to do so which might have been what Britney did. I've only been practicing for a little over 6 years, but in order to terminate your representation of a client, you have to file a Motion, which needs to be granted by the Court, in which you have to show good reason why representation is no longer practicable, AND demonstrate that your client will not be prejudiced, meaning there needs to be more than a significant likelihood that not only will they be able to find a new attorney, but that the new attorney will be able to competently represent the client's interests and be totally knowledgeable about the case.

I wasn't an attorney back then but it seemed like Britney had no representation while Kevin's lawyer was making moves left and right. Something about that whole thing seems off

19 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

It's really disgusting how KFed had Mark Vincent Kaplan at his disposal, paid for by Britney, while she had nobody in her corner. I don't specifically remember the details, but wasn't she originally repped by Laura Wasser? I know she has a good reputation so something must have gone horribly wrong for her to abandon Britney.

She had Laura and when Laura quit she got a lawyer agency I forgot the name, but they were the ones who presented Britney to Adam Streisand (but I don't think they were from Loeb, Adam's office.) They quit around that time, when the cship was initiating

41 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Trust me, once you agree to represent a client, it's not that easy to end the representation, unless the client wants to do so which might have been what Britney did. I've only been practicing for a little over 6 years, but in order to terminate your representation of a client, you have to file a Motion, which needs to be granted by the Court, in which you have to show good reason why representation is no longer practicable, AND demonstrate that your client will not be prejudiced, meaning there needs to be more than a significant likelihood that not only will they be able to find a new attorney, but that the new attorney will be able to competently represent the client's interests and be totally knowledgeable about the case.

I wasn't an attorney back then but it seemed like Britney had no representation while Kevin's lawyer was making moves left and right. Something about that whole thing seems off

https://people.com/celebrity/britneys-lawyer-reveals-reasons-behind-custody-ruling/

Archived