Would you rather have endless money or endless love?

Midnight

• Super Mods
On 2/9/2021 at 7:58 AM, Style. said:

Money is the reason we exist, everybody knows it! It’s a fact, kiss kiss! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I wouldn't go as far as saying its a reason we exist, but I do agree its an integral part of humankind (unfortunately, it makes people do horrific things). I'd still choose love tbh

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Money. I'd buy love with the endless money.

Money pays the bills, not love.

Money gets you a roof above your head, not love.

Money puts food on the table, not love.

Simple as that.

I'm certain if that person cares about your welfare and a sense of security, they'll be happy to share their resources with you because they love you. It's not that difficult to split rent every month. Love or wealth isn't always guaranteed. Endless love, on the other hand, can. It will find any means to ensure its there for you - always. Endless wealth doesn't guarantee real love. That person may only be with you for your money and if there is no real connection, they may leave with your money. Sure, you can find someone else. But deep down, you'll never really know if they are with you for you or for some pieces of paper.  

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Sucks to be you then periodt :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Well, heres the thing, and Im speaking from experience here. Im on a 6 digits pay-check atm, I also own 7 flats in the capital of my country all located the city center where prices are insanely high. So i have money, much, much more than I actually even need. I can purchase a great car, a great phone and I can travel to very expensive locations. But guess what? I do all of that alone without anyone who I love or loves me back to share that with. My friends? They all have their soulmates and they are 10 times happier than I am. Going through life alone is a sad experience, and I must admit I'm looking forward to a day I find someone for me. I am still happy of course, I am grateful for everything that I have, but would it be nicer to do it with someone? Yes.

Material things don't make you happy, they make you satisfied, and people seem to confuse the two. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
On 2/7/2021 at 11:34 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I already have endless love so show me the coins :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

That’s pretty much my thought. I’m not worried about people loving me so money makes more sense. And I don’t need or want everyone to love me; I’d rather be treated human. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, VCTR said:

That’s pretty much my thought. I’m not worried about people loving me so money makes more sense. And I don’t need or want everyone to love me; I’d rather be treated human. 

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the question about that kind of "love" ..... who cares if people love you or not anyways 🤣

I’d rather be financially secured than being homeless and loved. You can always buy fake friendships but love without money is not a life. With money ppl can at least pretend to love you. Love is selfish after all except for love for children I guess. Basically you should start by learning to love yourself then love will come to you automatically if not more easily. I’d rather have that journey with billions to indulge in, in the process :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:.

Money equals freedom and possibilities. Love is an emotional state you can’t control any way. I’d rather be single Paris Hilton than a person relying financially on others who care for you. If all goes wrong and I get a depression from lacking love I can pay a doctor to prescribe dopamine, norepinephrine, oxytocin and adrenaline injections and I’ll be fine :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:. Jk.

In this world money for your own spending rules over love for others. That’s just how it is. Third world countries don’t survive on love, they survive on ppl with money giving them some love and help but the foundation is always money. Fact. 

• Love 1

Money can help you live a comfortable life w your soulmate. You could upgrade your instagram into something at the very least presentable, your tinder as well, go to locations you wouldn’t usually go to all because of money and meet people you’d never meet without. The same goes for friends obviously. Unless you can’t have the thing that you didn’t choose, then love.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block