Olivia Rodrigo's debut performance of 'Drivers License'

• Content Curators

The international hit single which continues to hold the number one spot for a third week on the Billboard Global 200 and Billboard Global Excl. U.S. charts was performed for the fist time by the California singer and actor.

Olivia.thumb.JPG.1369d30bc59892b24aef1cb62ca36c90.JPG

Check it out.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

It was good, the only complaint I have is they didn’t do enough close ups of her. I hope in future performances they feature more of her and not the piano lights, that way people can get to see her and have a second connection with the artist. Vocally it was pretty comparable to the studio version, good job! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, kaledkalil said:

I still don't understand the hype around the girl and the song, it's just nothing groundbreaking for the success that it's getting. No hate on her, I'm just curious to see what's catching people's attention so much. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

The out of touch industry keeps pushing ugly dudes tatted to their eyeballs spewing onto cookiecutter Splice beats. I’m not surprised there’s an audience for singing on a piano just that more haven’t caught on :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block