Lets get to know each other (covid boredom)

zone

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Goten21 said:

That's fun. Ngl at first I thought your tiktok was gonna be some weird foot fetish thing and that this was a joke thread

Hide contents

This is a pic of me recently:

me-i-guess

I used to be really active back in 2013-2015 but covid boredom got to me too so here I am yet again lmao

I got to know Gotten. :orangu_orangutan_ape: if you didn't think that guy was hot you wouldn't post the pic lmao 

*Awkwardly enters conversation as a minor*

I go by the alias of Shawn on here because it's really close to my birth name , I'm also gay but I'm at a point in my life where I still need to figure out a lot of stuff revolving who I am. i haven't clicked on any of your posts because I've learned that that's sometimes not the best idea but I'm sure you all are beautiful people. I discovered Britney when i was going through my own struggles with mental health and even though I've gotten professional help, I've never let go of Britney's discography because of how much her songs comforted me. 

Anyways, continue on. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

5 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

*Awkwardly enters conversation as a minor*

I go by the alias of Shawn on here, I'm also gay but I'm at a point in my life where I still need to figure out a lot of stuff revolving who I am. i haven't clicked on any of your posts because I've learned that that's sometimes not the best idea but I'm sure you all are beautiful people. I discovered Britney when i was going through my own struggles with mental health and even though I've gotten professional help, I've never let go of Britney's discography because of how much her songs comforted me. 

Anyways, continue on. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Good for you! Post a picture whenever you feel like it. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Archived