Lets get to know each other (covid boredom)

zone

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh I like this idea. I was a longtime Exhale lurker and joined last year because of COVID boredom -- just looking to connect with new people and talk about Britney or literally anything else but what's going on in the world :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

My IG link is in my profile if anyone ever wants to connect, or you can DM me on here. Sorry, I'm not an attractive gay man on Tik Tok. But I'm fun, I swear :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

3 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

This thread should take off! My pic is in my profile and I just joined in December, but have been reading exhale from the beginning, so it's cool to be interacting with everyone whose posts I've been reading for years. Also, I'm a day one Britney stan.

Born and raised as s Britney fan, i like you already 

48 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Ooh I like this idea. I was a longtime Exhale lurker and joined last year because of COVID boredom -- just looking to connect with new people and talk about Britney or literally anything else but what's going on in the world :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

My IG link is in my profile if anyone ever wants to connect, or you can DM me on here. Sorry, I'm not an attractive gay man on Tik Tok. But I'm fun, I swear :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

How honest is this

The ig link in your profile is not working tho

1 hour ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Oh lord. You are cute. Help me God.. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

22 hours ago, zone said:

Ive been here since forever, i was chatting with lots of people here but i have no idea who you are guys, im curious to see which places of the world you guys are from. If you keen post a pic of you or a Britney related pic.

This is me... Greek guy here

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe1MGXQH/

My first Britney tiktok 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe1xwgkM/

At first I was waiting for a female to appear... But then I was lvskfkhllg daddy :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Archived