Spice Girls' MEGA HIT "Wannabe" turns 25 this year, let's celebrate!

6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I agree! The Spice Girls are so interesting TBH. I wish they had their own sitcom like The Golden Girls LOL

They were a WALKING sitcom, though! Each one of them has a strong and interesting personality, which is so uncommon, so every appearance or interview was full of unexpected and spontaneously funny moments.

• Love 1
On 1/30/2021 at 10:05 PM, MikeSim said:

I wonder if they could convince Victoria to come back one final time for a single livestream concert. They are all the rage during these Covid times, and she wouldn't have to deal with the stage fright of being in front of a huge crowd or traveling and doing multiple shows. Just one big show, on one big stage with really intricate set pieces and effects that they could never get away with over the road.

They could sing Naked on Zoom without any choreo and I'd still die of joy.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block