Spice Girls' MEGA HIT "Wannabe" turns 25 this year, let's celebrate!

• Super Mods

This came out when I was 3 and it was the first song I ever heard that wasnt a church song. (my mom was and is a minister)

It was the first mainstream pop song I ever heard and also I remember watching Spice world with my older cousin who was 3-4 yrs older than me. 

I have been a fan since. (so basically 23-24 years)

It just sucks how my fave spice girl was Victoria since we all know how she feels about the group now

I would've loved to see ALL of them in concert. 

I wont go to any spice girl concert unless all of them are there

• Love 1
7 hours ago, U_WannaLiveFancy said:

OMG I remember how obsessed I got with that particular MV. I was severely disappointed when their live performances never looked like the video :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I also remember begging my parents to buy me a Spice Girls CD for birthday/xmas... And got Spice World without Wannabe :clown_meme__makeup_green:

SAME HERE!!! haha My mom got me that cassette and put it in my Easter Basket and I knew ZERO of the songs at that time HAHA

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block