First look of "Framing Britney Spears" on "Good Morning America"

4 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I've heard that she has bipolar since her breakdown. Nobody here knows her exact health condition or medical records, people need to stop acting like they do. I'm just going on a theory of something that I've heard for 13 years now from multiple news outlets and interviews that sounds reasonable to me. Maybe we'll get more info with the doc.

Britney didn't cancel domination..her dad did.

Britney won't perform now until he's gone

Shes scared of him 

People with actual diagnosed bipolar, severe enough that they are 'incapable of life' dont go on world tours!!! Look at her..she is fine!! She's got more balls than everyone in this forum combined..seriously could you do what she's done?? 

Even IF she had bipolar..the fact is she wants her court documents made public..so she doesn't care who knows..she isn't bipolar..she doesn't even show symptoms..anxiety yes, just like the rest of us in her situation..shes being abused for her money, anyone would suffer mentally from that..but when she seems anxious because of her horrible circumstances we then scream SHE NEEDS HELP ..yes she does..she needs support and a judge who can't be bribed..shes a vibrant American girl that just wants her life back.. she wants to feel like herself and to be liberated 

Thats why she needs to be free'd so she cam actually get herself back..even if she retires, I just want her free.. but we all know she doesn't beg to retire..shes just sick of her dad being in the way , Mentally, financially, he has no place in her business..I respect Britney..she deserves her life back..shes earned it..

No one will come close to her again..its like shes been punished for being so famous..its 2021 give this fun loving role model her life back 

• Like 4
On 1/29/2021 at 3:54 PM, Britman512 said:

They are definitely making the fans seem like conspiracy theorist 

There are plenty of them though bc they act like they know the personal details of her life, health condition, medical records, family dynamics, legal matters, even her own love life but they do not. So when you read Exhale at least you see a lot of conspiracy theories.

I think its funny though how she made for the record  in 2008..which she talks about the cship and her past issues, and shows how normal, fun and real she is.. a lot of scenes are from NY 

Freebritney movement gains headlines and attention in 2019/2020

Her dad removes for the record from YouTube etc to try and shield the public against seeing britney so normal  and her hate for the cship

NY makes a documentary about what a C*** her dad is 

• Love 2