First look of "Framing Britney Spears" on "Good Morning America"

11 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Was this confirmed? I'm wondering if they're just advising Ingham on what to do or if they're actually appearing. I've only heard about the former. 

They're names have been listed on the most recent documents showing attendees so they've been listening in via video link. They've not spoken up during any of the hearings as far as I know. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, limezd said:

Honestly, in Britney’s case if she is bipolar or depressed or whatever it is that she has, something must have happened in her childhood or youth. I always had a feeling she was taken advantage of when she was a child. I hope I’m wrong and nothing like that has happened to her but there are a lot of pedophiles in this world, especially in her profession. That might be the reason why she got ill.

also, I know Everybody hates Jamie, but maybe something happened like that to her and he’s truly trying to protect her without us knowing the real reason. But it’s just spectaculations on my end.

my favourite singer was whitney houston, and I always felt something happened to her as well as a child and that’s why she was not able to ever get clean. And then finding out that she was allegedly ******** by her aunt as a child was heartbreaking and made some sense. Also the reason why she always supported children’s charities and was trying to protect children. 

let’s hope Britney never experienced anything like that. 

That could be the case for sure but I just think "being Britney Spears" was traumatic for her. Being in the spotlight, especially at a young age, would be hard enough but then people really did tear her apart to the point where it was seriously sad. I'm hoping this doc brings that to light more so people stop seeing her as a joke because what she went through was horrible and it was disgusting how people treated her and continue to see her as just a crazy person. It's gross that our world let that happen - it wouldn't fly these days. Poor girl really has been through a lot just bc fame.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, limezd said:

Honestly, in Britney’s case if she is bipolar or depressed or whatever it is that she has, something must have happened in her childhood or youth. I always had a feeling she was taken advantage of when she was a child. I hope I’m wrong and nothing like that has happened to her but there are a lot of pedophiles in this world, especially in her profession. That might be the reason why she got ill.

also, I know Everybody hates Jamie, but maybe something happened like that to her and he’s truly trying to protect her without us knowing the real reason. But it’s just spectaculations on my end.

my favourite singer was whitney houston, and I always felt something happened to her as well as a child and that’s why she was not able to ever get clean. And then finding out that she was allegedly ******** by her aunt as a child was heartbreaking and made some sense. Also the reason why she always supported children’s charities and was trying to protect children. 

let’s hope Britney never experienced anything like that. 

Jamie only talks about money, wants her to resume her career, wants credit for her success. He was abusive to her growing up, they were never close and his brother said he even put her life in danger as a child. Lynne herself said she would have problems in relationships bc of him. Hes trying to protect himself and others on the con team. Maybe he has some love for JL, but for Britney? Shes his racehorse who would buy a boat for him. But it wasnt enough for him, so he tried to **** her business (nyla restaurant) then bashed her to the media in 2007 and then plotted against her to put her under a cship behind her back. If he was trying to protect her, he wouldnt have put to work like a month after being put under a cship. She wouldnt have given a letter to a photographer and called a lawyer saying she was being threatned by him that hed take her kids away. He wouldnt put a woman that Britney said was her stalker to manage her career. He wouldnt give her 500k when Britney isnt even working. One of his companies wouldnt be in charge of her social media accounts for him to try to use her instagram against her afterwards. I could go on and on. Why do u think her kids hate him so much? He cant even be near them as being in charge of her personal life. He has problems himself, and the fact the judge didnt even care about this speaks volume. 

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

Imo sadly gp, media and even some fans only focus on Jamie as if hes the only problem. I wouldnt be suprised that some people are only "against" Jamie bc they want Britney working again. Its like "Jamies gone, everythings good now" so people forget about the cship while she still is under one, only controlled by different people. I dont trust anyone around her. I dont think anyone is against the cship, they all profit from it, so If Jamie has to go down so the racehorse can work again, they will make that happen. They dont want Britney free, they want her working and making money (she cant even control) for them.

This upsets me so much and proof we need to keep fighting for her :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Does anyone know if Loeb & Loeb have been approved to begin assisting Ingham?

Adam Streisand is no longer with that law firm, but he was with Loeb & Loeb from 1994 to 2015. He surely still has a close relationship with them.

I suspect...That this documentary was instigated by Loeb & Loeb...

And Britney herself.

do you think that she maybe pulled a princes diana... in the sense that diana secretly told her story through a random author.?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SJK said:

This is the beginning of the end of it all!! 😬 
Looking forward to the future. This is huge and being circulated everywhere now. 
the truth will come out and Britney will be on top! 

This is Britney world sis

but I really hope you’re right :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

8 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

do you think that she maybe pulled a princes diana... in the sense that diana secretly told her story through a random author.?

I think that's exactly what's happening.

Good lawyers don't play checkers — they play chess. 

They strategize, and try to think several moves ahead so that their opponent doesn't see what's coming and they entrap themselves.

In fact...

I wouldn't be shocked if Britney and Ingham agreed to the Domination residency...while already knowing ahead of time that Britney was going to back out of it if Jamie didn't agree to drop the conservatorship.

Jamie has changed the name of the President of Atara Tours from himself to Britney. My guess is that he's done that to avoid liability and to put the potential financial losses back on to Britney...But I'm starting to see that Britney and Ingham may have just trapped Jamie by doing that.

Their strategy is starting to become clearer and clearer to me with each passing day.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

So crazy, I'm interested to see it. Something I thought about just from this trailer is that a lot of bipolar people don't want to take medicine and I wonder if the cship has anything to do with keeping Britney medicated for it. Maybe it's a concern that if she's left on her own to make her own medical decisions she won't. That's a legit concern with bipolar people unfortunately. I'm not sure if that's true with Britney or if that's even an issue with her, but I thought about that for the first time after seeing this clip. That could be really scary.

1 minute its bi polar something britney literally joked about..it wasn't a statement its was a joke.. the next its dementia .. its very easy for someone like britney to be scrutinised because she's so famous but realistically she's just like the rest of us.. I have good and bad days does that make me bipolar? No... sometimes I cant remember what I did last week let alone 10 years ago.. its normal especially after being on meds that ALL CELEBRITIES REGULARLY TAKE ,valium, painkillers..

I dont believe she has bi polar, nor do I think she has any serious mental health problems other than depression and anxiety.. her dancing videos to me show a very bored britney who has missed a lot of time with her sons.. to try and shield britney from pain, her doctor peescribes valium, which makes life a little easier, but also makes you drowsy and spontaneous, enough to dance around, upload it and not give a ****..

I know because I've been there..when my ex cheated on me, and I moved out my family home , had to get a room to rent and could only see my son on certain weekends..it destroyed me..docs pushed meds I said no... then finally you give them a try only to find out month's later they do you no good and you finally feel ready to not take meds because you've got to that point where you feel better in yourself.. but with toxic family like britneys , they NEED her to take meds even if she's better now  they want her brain to turn to jelly so they can abuse her and take her money..

She doesn't have dementia that much is obvious..

Right now I think she has anxiety which is absolutely fine.. it doesn't mean she can't control her life and it certainly isn't something her dad can help with.. right now he seems to be making her worse..

"Take the meds or im pulling the show" is probably the most manipulative and sickening thing anyone could say to someone who's fine without the meds

What's next? "Get in the cage or I'll shoot you"

Thing is ..britneys taking time off,  NOW is the time for her to see her sons but she can't cuz of her abusive father..hes the one who needs a cship..

Funny how britney actually wants the court documents made public,  but they've never actually officially diagnosed her with anything, why is her dad trying to hide the fact that his 'sick little girl' is actually fine and healthy ..especially compared to most in her circumstances..even without fame.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who you are ,Jim carey,  Miley cyrus, shia leobouf,  Rihanna, britney,  Eminem, the weeknd..if your famous,  you will have a doctor that can prescribe allsorts .. in Jamie's mind if she's taking meds then he's securing his paychecks 

If britney doesn't need/doesn't want/doesnt take/ no longer gets prescribed certain medications then Jamie's role is automatically questionable..

Thats why he insists she stays drugged up, this is why they haven't spoke in a while,  this is why britneys kids hate him, this is why the world wants her set free

She can still be completely independent but still use some meds when needed like every other celeb.. valium is something I think she was on during 2009 to 2011 but that's my guess.

I think right now britney acknowledges she was happy for help until 2009 when she was promised the cship would end.. but as she made more and more money jamie knew what power and money he could gain

Look at her progress since 2013.. she don't need meds , she don't need a cship, it's so obvious that the world is recognising it..this has spears family shook which is why they all trying to attach their names to her money 

Its really time for her family to admit "HOW WE TREAT HER IS DISGUSTING"

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

1 minute its bi polar something britney literally joked about..it wasn't a statement its was a joke.. the next its dementia .. its very easy for someone like britney to be scrutinised because she's so famous but realistically she's just like the rest of us.. I have good and bad days does that make me bipolar? No... sometimes I cant remember what I did last week let alone 10 years ago.. its normal especially after being on meds that ALL CELEBRITIES REGULARLY TAKE ,valium, painkillers..

I dont believe she has bi polar, nor do I think she has any serious mental health problems other than depression and anxiety.. her dancing videos to me show a very bored britney who has missed a lot of time with her sons.. to try and shield britney from pain, her doctor peescribes valium, which makes life a little easier, but also makes you drowsy and spontaneous, enough to dance around, upload it and not give a ****..

I know because I've been there..when my ex cheated on me, and I moved out my family home , had to get a room to rent and could only see my son on certain weekends..it destroyed me..docs pushed meds I said no... then finally you give them a try only to find out month's later they do you no good and you finally feel ready to not take meds because you've got to that point where you feel better in yourself.. but with toxic family like britneys , they NEED her to take meds even if she's better now  they want her brain to turn to jelly so they can abuse her and take her money..

She doesn't have dementia that much is obvious..

Right now I think she has anxiety which is absolutely fine.. it doesn't mean she can't control her life and it certainly isn't something her dad can help with.. right now he seems to be making her worse..

"Take the meds or im pulling the show" is probably the most manipulative and sickening thing anyone could say to someone who's fine without the meds

What's next? "Get in the cage or I'll shoot you"

Thing is ..britneys taking time off,  NOW is the time for her to see her sons but she can't cuz of her abusive father..hes the one who needs a cship..

Funny how britney actually wants the court documents made public,  but they've never actually officially diagnosed her with anything, why is her dad trying to hide the fact that his 'sick little girl' is actually fine and healthy ..especially compared to most in her circumstances..even without fame.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who you are ,Jim carey,  Miley cyrus, shia leobouf,  Rihanna, britney,  Eminem, the weeknd..if your famous,  you will have a doctor that can prescribe allsorts .. in Jamie's mind if she's taking meds then he's securing his paychecks 

If britney doesn't need/doesn't want/doesnt take/ no longer gets prescribed certain medications then Jamie's role is automatically questionable..

Thats why he insists she stays drugged up, this is why they haven't spoke in a while,  this is why britneys kids hate him, this is why the world wants her set free

She can still be completely independent but still use some meds when needed like every other celeb.. valium is something I think she was on during 2009 to 2011 but that's my guess.

I think right now britney acknowledges she was happy for help until 2009 when she was promised the cship would end.. but as she made more and more money jamie knew what power and money he could gain

Look at her progress since 2013.. she don't need meds , she don't need a cship, it's so obvious that the world is recognising it..this has spears family shook which is why they all trying to attach their names to her money 

Its really time for her family to admit "HOW WE TREAT HER IS DISGUSTING"

I've heard that she has bipolar since her breakdown. Nobody here knows her exact health condition or medical records, people need to stop acting like they do. I'm just going on a theory of something that I've heard for 13 years now from multiple news outlets and interviews that sounds reasonable to me. Maybe we'll get more info with the doc.

• Love 2