First look of "Framing Britney Spears" on "Good Morning America"

this is good..this is really good.. think about it, this is the new York Times.

Its not like a statement about freebritney made on fox news etc that jamie can fight back or try to sue..this is the NY Times..Β  they will say what they damn well please,Β  they will spit facts and if Jamie don't like it that's his problem.

The fact that they use a old photo of britney on SNL to me shows they are really trying to support britney.Β 

For me its like new York saying "hang on a minute,Β  this is NY not LA you can't just treat a person like that and expect no backlash,Β  we've worked with britney, we care for britney.. we know america, we know the law, we ARE the law, its 2021 its obvious that this cship BS aint doing her no good..set the girl free..NY got your back britney"

And i am so here for it πŸ™ŒΒ :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill::bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Also the direct jabs at her father..saying what everyone is thinking..I really hope they go in deepΒ :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you!

That pretty much confirms my suspicions.

I suspect thisΒ doc is the beginning of a public relations campaign aimed at destroying Jamie...with facts.

They've attended all the most recent court hearings. That's all I know.Β 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you!

That pretty much confirms my suspicions.

I suspect thisΒ doc is the beginning of a public relations campaign aimed at destroying Jamie...with facts.

I wonder what went on behind the scenes for this to happen. Maybe it had something to do with the Domination cancellation and the putting her into the ward against her will? More needs to be revealed but he is obvi not the only villain.

9 minutes ago, Salsa555 said:

I wonder what went on behind the scenes for this to happen. Maybe it had something to do with the Domination cancellation and the putting her into the ward against her will? More needs to be revealed but he is obvi not the only villain.

My guess isΒ it was that, but also the restraining order that was issued after Jamie assaulted Preston.

It's one thing to mess with her career...quite another to mess with her custodial time.

• Love 4
  • Like 5

So crazy, I'm interested to see it. Something I thought about just from this trailer is that a lot of bipolar people don't want to take medicine and I wonder if the cship has anything to do with keeping Britney medicated for it. Maybe it's a concern that if she's left on her own to make her own medical decisions she won't. That's a legit concern with bipolar people unfortunately. I'm not sure if that's true with Britney or if that's even an issue with her, but I thought about that for the first time after seeing this clip. That could be really scary.

• Love 2

I know everyone thinks the publicity is going to change a lot, but it's not going to swing anything. If the court is in favor of Jamie this doc will not help but bring more awareness. The court or judge probably wont even watch it bc its too closely tied I to her case and would jeopardize the judge's bias opinion.

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

I know everyone thinks the publicity is going to change a lot, but it's not going to swing anything. If the court is in favor of Jamie this doc will not help but bring more awareness. The court or judge probably wont even watch it bc its too closely tied I to her case and would jeopardize the judge's bias opinion.

It’s definitely not gonna make the judge snap her fingers and say β€œyou’re free at last girl!” she will be in the cship for a long time which is why she wanted a professional to be her conservator instead.Β 

• Love 1

I hope the letter for Andrew Gallery will be on the doc. I wish they could also talk about her saying in 2007 how sad it was for her to be called for dinners only to pay for everything afterwards. Her dad calling her a little sick girl and her being stranged from her family for months. That she allegedly stopped talking her meds and was forced to go to a mental facility. That there are docs showing she doesnt control her instagram.Β 

And I hope they will mention that Jamie was accused of being abusive to Preston, and cant be near her kids for 3 years!!! Will they talk about him being a drunk who failed every business before plotting to put Britney under a cship? That they never got along? That shes scared of him and he called her a racehorse? That he wants her to resume her career?Β 

1 hour ago, Salsa555 said:

Imo sadly gp, media and even some fans only focus on Jamie as if hes the only problem. I wouldnt be suprised that some people are only "against" Jamie bc they want Britney working again. Its like "Jamies gone, everythings good now" so people forget about the cship while she still is under one, only controlled by different people. I dont trust anyone around her. I dont think anyone is against the cship, they all profit from it, so If Jamie has to go down so the racehorse can work again, they will make that happen. They dont want Britney free, they want her working and making money (she cant even control) for them.

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

So crazy, I'm interested to see it. Something I thought about just from this trailer is that a lot of bipolar people don't want to take medicine and I wonder if the cship has anything to do with keeping Britney medicated for it. Maybe it's a concern that if she's left on her own to make her own medical decisions she won't. That's a legit concern with bipolar people unfortunately. I'm not sure if that's true with Britney or if that's even an issue with her, but I thought about that for the first time after seeing this clip. That could be really scary.

My mother is bipolar and has been diagnosed for the last 16 years. She’s been taking her meds with no problem. Totally different person. No crying. No arguments. Not trying to commit suicide.Β However after taking all the meds for the last 16 years I can see what effect the pills have done to her her health. Yet she still takes they daily. SoΒ if Britney is bipolar, and on her meds, I’m positive she can function somewhat properly.

58 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Facts. People need to realize that thisΒ documentary is probably just as effective as that #FreeBritney podcast. In other words, it's not going to automatically change anything. Judges & people in court don't care about media/documentaries etc as much as we, the public/fans do. I'm still looking forward to this, though, and it's possible that this could shake things up. But shaking things up and fixing/changing things are two different things.

12 minutes ago, limezd said:

My mother is bipolar and has been diagnosed for the last 16 years. She’s been taking her meds with no problem. Totally different person. No crying. No arguments. Not trying to commit suicide.Β However after taking all the meds for the last 16 years I can see what effect the pills have done to her her health. Yet she still takes they daily. SoΒ if Britney is bipolar, and on her meds, I’m positive she can function somewhat properly.

Yes totally I know bipolar people as well that take their meds and are totally fine. I was saying that it's a common issue with bipolar people that they often will not think they need meds or will stop taking them. From what I've seen and read, a lot of times they take meds and get better and think they're cured and stop taking the medication altogether and then have manic episodes and that's its own problem. So I was saying that it's a possibility that Britney needs supervision to take her medicine. We don't know the details of her willingness to do that - maybe she doesn't want to take them or doesn't think she needs them. But if she's truly bipolar (which is what I've heard, I don't know 100%) then she does need medication. Whether it's bipolar or another mental illness.

26 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Yes totally I know bipolar people as well that take their meds and are totally fine. I was saying that it's a common issue with bipolar people that they often will not think they need meds or will stop taking them. From what I've seen and read, a lot of times they take meds and get better and think they're cured and stop taking the medication altogether and then have manic episodes and that's its own problem. So I was saying that it's a possibility that Britney needs supervision to take her medicine. We don't know the details of her willingness to do that - maybe she doesn't want to take them or doesn't think she needs them. But if she's truly bipolar (which is what I've heard, I don't know 100%) then she does need medication. Whether it's bipolar or another mental illness.

Honestly, in Britney’s case if she is bipolar or depressed or whatever it is that she has, something must have happened in her childhood or youth. I always had a feeling she was taken advantage of when she was a child. I hope I’m wrong and nothing like that has happened to her but there are a lot of pedophiles in this world, especially in her profession. That might be the reason why she got ill.

also, I know Everybody hates Jamie, but maybe something happened like that to her and he’s truly trying to protect her without us knowing the real reason. But it’s just spectaculations on my end.

my favourite singer was whitney houston, and I always felt something happened to her as well as a child and that’s why she was not able to ever get clean. And then finding out that she was allegedly ******** by her aunt as a child was heartbreaking and made some sense. Also the reason why she always supported children’s charities and was trying to protect children.Β 

let’s hope Britney never experienced anything like that.Β