RIP: Capitol Records will no longer promote 'Smile' by Katy Perry

Invitation

• Content Curators
27 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Already??

Man and I thought Witness was a flop!

One of the main reasons it flopped was cause of this :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

She just lost the coolness she used to have.

I miss the badass Katy with black hair from teenage dream

I think it should be clear to her that signature look has to come back. She can just wear a wig tbh since she has a wig collection.

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I think it should be clear to her that signature look has to come back. She can just wear a wig tbh since she has a wig collection.

Lol true.

I really dont see what she's in her blonde short hair.

She's pretty but looks GORGEOUS with black hair!
Whoever told her to dye it blonde, should be fired!

But its also not just her hair, its also the nasty attitude that she would have

shading Mariah Carey and especially Britney numerous times.

She just seems like a VERY mean girl, kinda like in the movie.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Lol true.

I really dont see what she's in her blonde short hair.

She's pretty but looks GORGEOUS with black hair!
Whoever told her to dye it blonde, should be fired!

But its also not just her hair, its also the nasty attitude that she would have

shading Mariah Carey and especially Britney numerous times.

She just seems like a VERY mean girl, kinda like in the movie.

I think she wanted to go blonde, but her hair ended up looking really really damaged, so the only way is to get it short.

Then, she later claimed it's because she is tired of being 'Katy' and she wants to be KAthryn so  :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

She's always had a specific 'sense of humor' but when as her career progresses, she seems very tryhard when she can easily still be famous being a boring white girl.

On 1/28/2021 at 5:43 AM, K-man said:

If the Glory Era was considered a 4 year cycle counting the rerelease. I will consider the Smile Era starting back in may 2019/Never Really Over. The album had 7 singles (like it or not). She had a long era and might of not went her way but she did have really good visuals even with the flopped singles

giphy.gif

365 is up there with ET for me

NRO gives me Wide Awake vibes

I strongly dislike most of her music but 365 and NRO are criminally underrated 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
16 hours ago, Invitation said:

I think she wanted to go blonde, but her hair ended up looking really really damaged, so the only way is to get it short.

Then, she later claimed it's because she is tired of being 'Katy' and she wants to be KAthryn so  :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

She's always had a specific 'sense of humor' but when as her career progresses, she seems very tryhard when she can easily still be famous being a boring white girl.

Yeah of course it would be damaged especially since she had to bleach her hair in order to dye it blonde from the black.

The whole "Kathryn" thing she is trying to do is stupid and fake cause honestly what does her name have to do with anything? I think she was trying to be edgy or whatever.

True. She's always been cringey though; I just feel like people used to overlook her cringiness in her early career cause she used to be hot but now since she's not, people notice it more.

• Like 1

Not really surprised, the album flopped even harder than Witness and the title track flopped so I didn't expect Capitol to do much for it, I'm surprised NTEOTW even got a music video. Also this was Katy's last album with Capitol and considering her last 2 albums didn't do that well I doubt they'll re-sign her, I'm curious to see what she's gonna do with her career.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block