Frenchney : Britney Spears and France-A thread !

Alio

9 minutes ago, Alio said:

:jackk_alien: Not baby Priscilla butchering Crazy lyrics. :orangu_orangutan_ape: That's when we decided to finish her carreer ! :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Also Thank you very much for sharing all theses videos. I first  only wanted to talk about everytime she came to France but then decided to include anything that has to do with France...alors merci à toi :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

so was she supposed to be some sort of child star? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

so was she supposed to be some sort of child star? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

she tried, but after few singles as a child she was over then came back as a teenager as an actress for TV series. Now I think she tries to have series reboots or something...in other words she's what you call in the US a Jamie Lynn :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

57 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Y'all don't forget that creepy fan that was obsessed with her back in the Circus era. He was from france too!

I swear this is NOT ME !! :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I have never been creepy :enigma_alien_blue:(and I don't own the cotton pad with her make up, my best friend does, not me :jackk_alien: ) :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

9 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

thats so cool

threads like this makes me wanna not hate being french after all lmao

Why would you hate being french ??!! :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what::lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Also no one should forget Britney is named after one of our region, Brittany, it's just that good old Jamie didn't know how to spell it oh that's your typical Jamie ! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Content Curators

I'm not from France but I did study French for three years. I did once buy this magazine book from France of Britney I think I paid like 35 dollars for it :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: I really really wanted to have it because of the posters. It was this one, I found a picture of it on google. 

s-l300.jpg

I still have it and truly love it.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

20 minutes ago, Alio said:

Why would you hate being french ??!! :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what::lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Also no one should forget Britney is named after one of our region, Brittany, it's just that good old Jamie didn't know how to spell it oh that's your typical Jamie ! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

its complicated... i dont have anything against french ppl or france tho

What an enjoyable read, thanks for posting! 

The old clips (plus the ones that get posted on the forum 'January 99 Britney released/performed at..' etc, they really take me on a nostalgia trip that makes me want to jump back into those times again! 

8 hours ago, Modcl said:

What an enjoyable read, thanks for posting! 

The old clips (plus the ones that get posted on the forum 'January 99 Britney released/performed at..' etc, they really take me on a nostalgia trip that makes me want to jump back into those times again! 

Thank you very much. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I know it's almost emotional because these memories are basicly our life, our youth...each time I see a picture of her in Paris it reminds me of so many moments with my friends, you know. At the end of the day going to all these concerts, waiting outside etc...that's how we all bonded :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I have chills when I think of the Blackout commercial "Britney Spears, toujours N°1". It aired a lot here and I will always remember it fondly, as I became a real fan that era.

I also remember the day GM premiered on NRJ: "Le nouveau hit de Britney Spears en exclu sur NRJ, Gimme More". And during Femme Fatale, NRJ and Fun Radio played TTWE & IWG non-stop, and both where hits here, everybody knew the songs, the GP even knew Criminal which was a moderate hit (TOP 15). People also went crazy for TTWE on the FFT dates, it was so lifting and one of the best moment I ever had, the arena was trembling.  

Gosh I am so nostalgic :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 

This was fun to read! Thanks for sharing. I always thought femme fatale was just an english word/phrase lol. I didn't know she performed the Circus tour 3 nights in a row! Exhaustney:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: That video with her boys on the Eiffel Tower gave a bad feeling tho, gave me 2007 vibes

Archived