Frenchney : Britney Spears and France-A thread !

Alio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bundy said:

Wasnt the model in DLMBTLTK french? The one who annoyed not only Lynne, but also Justin with all that chemistry and **** scenes? :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ77wi85in0vfAOhQUzky2

YES absolutly ! :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: I didn't think about it. He's name is Brice Durand.

And not because he's a french model but we all have to agree he's the hottest model from all her videos, fight me all you want but he makes my country proud  ! :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

On 1/27/2021 at 5:15 PM, Alio said:

Yes I have some of them. I think it's so cool that we had books about her. We also had a magasine entirely dedicated to Britney it was lled The zone or something like that. :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Thank you for posting all this. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

You even had three different Britney magazines.:melt_weird_drift_wow:

Oops Mag

The Zone

B Mag

I have all B mags but just one from the Oops/The Zone.

On 1/26/2021 at 1:15 PM, Roger said:

I feel ya. I worked for 6 months at Disney World and right when I left, she came there for the Planet Hollywod inauguration. People I knew went to the opening :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I NEVER post, but I had to come of hiding for this. I worked at Disney World too around the same time!! I left for an overseas contract in DLP a few months the afterward 😭 oh my goodness, we may know each other!

8 hours ago, RavenRose said:

I NEVER post, but I had to come of hiding for this. I worked at Disney World too around the same time!! I left for an overseas contract in DLP a few months the afterward 😭 oh my goodness, we may know each other!

I was there from April 2016 to October 2016, French Pavilion in Epcot. I was the only Britney fan from what I remember, where did you work ? 🙂

9 hours ago, Roger said:

I was there from April 2016 to October 2016, French Pavilion in Epcot. I was the only Britney fan from what I remember, where did you work ? 🙂

Oh my God Frenchney is making people come together, when will Music by Madonna though :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Archived