Watch the trailer for the New York Times' new documentary special "Framing Britney Spears"

4 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

This looks promising! I hope it's longer then 35mins tho....

I don't believe it is. 35 mins doesn't seem long enough to give the full story but we'll see. 

Some good soul better record it, and spread the key moments on twitter.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'm a little hesitant about the line that said something like "she was accepting of a conservatorship, just not her dad being conservator," but this looks promising. It's good to see this being publicized (any attention to the cause is good) and filmmakers/journalists being interested in investigating the topic.

I don't know if having Adam Streisand as her lawyer would've done much of a difference, since he seems to be pro-conservatorship too according to some documents that exist online, however, if he's a good guy probably wouldn't have allowed to let it last for so long, or at least would've fought for her to pick the conservator she wanted to. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'm a little hesitant about the line that said something like "she was accepting of a conservatorship, just not her dad being conservator," but this looks promising. It's good to see this being publicized (any attention to the cause is good) and filmmakers/journalists being interested in investigating the topic.

She was tho. From what we know, she agreed to it to get custody of the kids back. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know if having Adam Streisand as her lawyer would've done much of a difference, since he seems to be pro-conservatorship too according to some documents that exist online, however, if he's a good guy probably wouldn't have allowed to let it last for so long, or at least would've fought for her to pick the conservator she wanted to. 

Oh, no. I've not seen the docs you're referring to. Don't dash my hopes about him :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: I thought it would be a positive thing having him on this.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Oh, no. I've not seen the docs you're referring to. Don't dash my hopes about him :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: I thought it would be a positive thing having him on this.

It's like an online course or something he did with the doctor that signed the capacity declaration that said that Britney was unable to hire her own counsel and attend the hearings 

who knows, maybe he IS pro-conservatorship when it's actually needed, and not in Britney's case :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: let's see what he says 

• Love 1
  • Like 2