Armie Hammer's ex says he wanted to barbecue her rib and eat it

Personal opinion, i honestly don't get the backlash. Did he physically hurt anyone? Was there ever a time when his ex told him to stop as it was making her uncomfortable and he did not? Those in my opinion are issues that would need addressing.

We're behaving as if people don't talk weird **** in the name of dirty talk. To each, its own. People have weird kinks, people do weird **** in bed, as long as its consensual and no line is crossed, who are we to judge? 

Have i ever talked like this to any of my ex or any girl for that matter - No.

Did it weird me out to read his alleged leaked chats - Yes  

Would i cancel him for this - Hell no. God, this stupid as* cancel culture is so annoying. People on her behaving like they are pure descended angels staright from heaven.  

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

He literally said he ripped the heart out of a live animal and ate it :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Ah, you mean the screenshot of the DM from an unverified account, that has since gone quiet.

There are so many DMs out there at this point, imagined, real, unreal, and all are in no way verified. Some of  them seem a little too wild to be real.

What we do know for sure is that Hammer has been caught "liking" bondage-related tweets before, nothing wrong with that. But these unverified and messy screenshots could just be someone trolling him based on that info, or a disgruntled ex bellowing up things, or he’s stupid enough to say these things in a message and now they come back to haunt him.

Hammer spoke out about the controversy for the first time yesterday, he announced that he has decided to step down from his role opposite Jennifer Lopez in the upcoming film Shotgun Wedding. The part will be recast.

"I’m not responding to these bull**** claims but in light of the vicious and spurious online attacks against me, I cannot in good conscience now leave my children for four months to shoot a film in the Dominican Republic," 

Some of his exes have gone on record saying her said this and that, but nothing that made them run out the door screening bloody ******, literally.

Lile the Kanye-Jeffree-Star malarkey we should really learn to stop giving credence to dubious and outrageous claims unless there is ample evidence, factual and trustworthy.

2021 is shaping up to be more Trump-ish that when Trump was actually in power. Don’t believe everything you read.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, 1stopBopshop said:

Iss like 30 men in the gym who look just like this you don't have to settle for getting the blood sucked out of your body. 

as a middle eastern in a mixed country I will take any white man with blue eyes who wants me at this point  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad::boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Spoiler

But Just one night full of sin, Feel the pain on your skin
Tough, I don't scream mercy, It's your time to hurt me
If I'm bad tie me down ,Shut me up, gag and bound me
Cos the pain is my pleasure, Nothing comes better

Spoiler

my dream is someone to punch me while the whoo whoo :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Spoiler

like really

Spoiler

make me Rihanna 2.0 

Spoiler

twist my neck if you want :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad::smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Spoiler

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

6 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

I already had canceled him when THIS happened... but he really took it to a whole new level of bizarre behavior..

What's next, cancelling someone because they breast feed their child. His son is exploring other parts of the body, with his mouth. Better a parent than a stranger. The child does it figure out how the object in question "feels", and it is a completely natural and normal (and common) thing for an infant to do. In psychology it is called sensory processing, or integration.

The weird thing is why share a video of it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block