Armie Hammer's ex says he wanted to barbecue her rib and eat it

On 1/14/2021 at 6:15 PM, 2K16NEY said:

He literally said he ripped the heart out of a live animal and ate it :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

He is disturbed. A look at his Instagram is enough (and trust me, I am aware it's not everyday that you can see psychopathy oozing out of an Instagram feed, but in his case, it's really there) to see the man has something different in him and not of the positive kind

• 3 weeks later...

It’s about to get much worse y’all. Hold onto your seats as apparently/*allegedly  some disturbing bombshells are coming 

EthDHGKXYAAR_sN?format=jpg&name=medium

Finally, until recently, he still had his agency and his publicist to help.

They are now both out.

What changed?

It’s about to get worse. They can’t defend him from what’s coming.

Yes, some new bombshell information is about to drop!

At this point, he needs a criminal defense attorney more than an agent.

https://blindgossip.com/it-is-about-to-get-worse/

I’m scared you guys. Really hoping this isn’t going to be as bad at what’s being alleged

200.gif

Like, it can’t... right?

• Content Curators
9 minutes ago, nwonder said:

It’s about to get much worse y’all. Hold onto your seats as apparently/*allegedly  some disturbing bombshells are coming 

EthDHGKXYAAR_sN?format=jpg&name=medium

https://blindgossip.com/it-is-about-to-get-worse/

I’m scared you guys. Really hoping this isn’t going to be as bad at what’s being alleged

200.gif

Like, it can’t... right?

It's LA Times interviewing multiple women and giving a more reliable account. He's from a super wealthy family, so he will be fine, but the women will still be traumatized.

I really hope it doesn't involve minors.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

i mean I know for a fact (don't ask me how but I promise its factual) that the elite does all kind devious and twisted things just because they can and because they are powerful. Thesse things tend to be passed on to kids, and this guy comes from a very powerful elite family. I believe this 100% 

• Love 1

Omg

it’s being speculated that he is apparently being investigated for ****** (allegedly) and more details will drop tomo/ this week

It’s regarding regarding the disappearance of a California mom who set out for a solo road trip to Joshua Tree National. She has been missing since June 2020. Her car was found abandoned and vandalized.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12303695/california-mom-erika-lloyd-missing-person/

supposedly they were both there at the same time 

This is getting scary.

Poor Erika, I hope she is found alive & well and praying this is all untrue and that she is okay 🙏🏽

I can’t imagine how awful this must be for her family and if he really is being investigated and the story hits the media this week then things are gonna get really intense for her family. Her poor kids.

He is disgusting (even If this is untrue)

3 hours ago, nwonder said:

Omg

it’s being speculated that he is apparently being investigated for ****** (allegedly) and more details will drop tomo/ this week

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12303695/california-mom-erika-lloyd-missing-person/

supposedly they were both there at the same time 

This is getting scary.

Poor Erika, I hope she is found alive & well and praying this is all untrue and that she is okay 🙏🏽

I can’t imagine how awful this must be for her family and if he really is being investigated and the story hits the media this week then things are gonna get really intense for her family. Her poor kids.

He is disgusting (even If this is untrue)

This is all alleged with #ArmieHammer until proven otherwise. Remember when Armie suddenly began working in construction mid-pandemic and mid-divorce last year? Suddenly, he was employed, in between jobs, working on a hotel in the middle of the desert.

@InthecutZine

#ArmieHammer: In the six months during his employment, 10-15 minutes away from the site, the remains of the three women have been found. We are not conflating the two ideas, but there have been long-standing rumors for awhile.

https://hidesertstar.com/news/178700/human-remains-found-in-wonder-valley-field/

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

This is all alleged with #ArmieHammer until proven otherwise. Remember when Armie suddenly began working in construction mid-pandemic and mid-divorce last year? Suddenly, he was employed, in between jobs, working on a hotel in the middle of the desert.

@InthecutZine

#ArmieHammer: In the six months during his employment, 10-15 minutes away from the site, the remains of the three women have been found. We are not conflating the two ideas, but there have been long-standing rumors for awhile.

https://hidesertstar.com/news/178700/human-remains-found-in-wonder-valley-field/

Frightening and heartbreaking...These poor girls.

Hope we can get justice for them (whoever may be responsible)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block