billie eilish angers japanese audience by singing too low

girl_bye

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Millennial gays ****ting on any female artist that isn’t Britney, Kylie or Madonna?

shocked to be GIF by Isola dei Famosi

I adore you and I actually like Billie, but I dont think this statement is correct. Millennial gays are always open for new artists, and we always stan artists who arent vocalists (Britney, Madonna and Kiley are all quite average singers) however they are amazing entertainers, they have a lot of energy and a certain aura about them. Billie in general lacks this, if she is a vocalist, shes not showing it. She doesnt dance much either and generally lacks energy when performing.

Im fully aware this is her style, and this appeals to Gen Z because yall generally have this laid back style (I have cousins who are gen z and they all kinda behave the same) but you can understand how boomers definitely wont get this style. Millennials understand her, but they are not into it so most of them dont care. I do like her style though, she did bring something new to the industry that has basically seen it all :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 5
4 hours ago, sutramaya said:

We have to accept the fact that singing competitions are not relevant anymore.

“Singing in high notes while holding your key?” Nahh.. just read the lyrics and follow the beat, you will definitely win some Grammys. 

It's more important that your voice is unique, i don't need another Whitney, i could go back to her records for that. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I adore you and I actually like Billie, but I dont think this statement is correct. Millennial gays are always open for new artists, and we always stan artists who arent vocalists (Britney, Madonna and Kiley are all quite average singers) however they are amazing entertainers, they have a lot of energy and a certain aura about them. Billie in general lacks this, if she is a vocalist, shes not showing it. She doesnt dance much either and generally lacks energy when performing.

Im fully aware this is her style, and this appeals to Gen Z because yall generally have this laid back style (I have cousins who are gen z and they all kinda behave the same) but you can understand how boomers definitely wont get this style. Millennials understand her, but they are not into it so most of them dont care. I do like her style though, she did bring something new to the industry that has basically seen it all :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Its not that I have a problem with people liking Billie or not because she makes music that isnt commercially appealing and is for sure not your average popstar, and differs but whenever a thread on Billie opens up, its always the same **** being repeated over and over: "Billie cant sing", "i dont get whats the hype with her", "Billie is so overrated", "she isnt gonna last for very long" and bla bla bla. I get it that its a forum, but its futile opening a thread when your getting the same responses by the same people that too when you open a thread on ha. Obviously, as one of her major fans whom is in this forum...i am bound to eventually snapping because people here the stupidest **** like Selena can outsing Billie when Billie atleast can hold a note. She has proven various times she can sing, and more which Exhale chooses to ignore. Its always the same people attacking the same artist. You see hate in this forum for Taylor, Katy, Gaga, Beyonce (which is understandable as to why she is hated here) and now its Billie. She is extremely unproblematic and has even praised Britney  and even Brit loves her. If you do not enjoy her music or do not understand her hype, I completely understand but people are simply hating on her calling her a mosquito ** or talentless overrated star and as a fan it gets on my nerves :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Its not that I have a problem with people liking Billie or not because she makes music that isnt commercially appealing and is for sure not your average popstar, and differs but whenever a thread on Billie opens up, its always the same **** being repeated over and over: "Billie cant sing", "i dont get whats the hype with her", "Billie is so overrated", "she isnt gonna last for very long" and bla bla bla. I get it that its a forum, but its futile opening a thread when your getting the same responses by the same people that too when you open a thread on ha. Obviously, as one of her major fans whom is in this forum...i am bound to eventually snapping because people here the stupidest **** like Selena can outsing Billie when Billie atleast can hold a note. She has proven various times she can sing, and more which Exhale chooses to ignore. Its always the same people attacking the same artist. You see hate in this forum for Taylor, Katy, Gaga, Beyonce (which is understandable as to why she is hated here) and now its Billie. She is extremely unproblematic and has even praised Britney  and even Brit loves her. If you do not enjoy her music or do not understand her hype, I completely understand but people are simply hating on her calling her a mosquito ** or talentless overrated star and as a fan it gets on my nerves :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I understand sweetie :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I like Billie, shes fun, let's have a listening party :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: these hoes dont know whats gud :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 1
On 12/31/2020 at 4:40 PM, lili_ballet said:

basically billie was on this music program called msute which aired on the 25th of dec and old people were pissed at her singing style, saying shes not putting in enough effort. one person exclaimed, "sing from your stomach!!"

prolly doesnt translate that well to english but the way its phrased is sending me:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

(btw twitter folks are on billies side 100%)

found the program on youtube

billie-japan.jpg.a2d3a035437f7b52350bf3af95294eb5.jpg

What did they expect...?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block