What are your Pop Predictions for 2021?

Slayer

It’s funny how @Blackout2006is tiring of drama all of a sudden when two months ago he was trying to bribe me via PM to start drama on his Music Award Shows. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I know that Reputation precedes me and they told you I’m crazy but I don’t love the drama, it loves me. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I’m going to just name drop @CrazyButItFeelsAllright@MrPieceOfMe@ColdAsFire88@Towelney for them to know your real colors parrot and you have plenty of them! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Also, Barbie was writing rn.  :roxxy:

• Haha 3

I guess i should share my 2021 predictions :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Ariana will get married and take a break.

R9 wont be delivered 

Taylor will re-release her recordings and go on tour (if its permissible) 

Nicki will release a rap defining album 

Justin Timberlake will release flop projects and become a judge on the voice

X-Tina will release a dual english/spanish album that will flop in english but fare well in spanish

Selena Gomez will then steal X-Tinas thunder by releasing a spanglish album. Her lead single will be called chicle

Cardi will still be annoying

Britney will still be mum and fighting her conservatorship 

Doja will release an album and prove herself 

Megan will be outshined by Doja

Adele will release her fourth album and outsell everyone. She will start acting.

Billie will explode into a bigger star

Dua Lipa will release her extended Future Nostalgia: Futuristic Disco Bops

Miley...idk her star is fading IMO

Ava Max will have 2 more longevity hits

Lady Gaga will probably re-release Chromatica 

Bruno Mars will probably release something

Camila Cabello will release her album and flop. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Style. said:

It’s funny how @Blackout2006is tiring of drama all of a sudden when two months ago he was trying to bribe me via PM to start drama on his Music Award Shows. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I know that Reputation precedes me and they told you I’m crazy but I don’t love the drama, it loves me. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I’m going to just name drop @CrazyButItFeelsAllright@MrPieceOfMe@ColdAsFire88@Towelney for them to know your real colors parrot and you have plenty of them! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Also, Barbie was writing rn.  :roxxy:

:gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block